🍁 🍁 🍁 🍁 🍁 🍁 If it wasn't for Canada 🍁 🍁 🍁 🍁 🍁 🍁

Can you blame them? There’s lots of places and things in Chicago smell like urine.

Toronto? Vancouver? Not so much.

1 Like

If it wasn’t for Canada and BC specifically, I would have never gone to the police station/insurance adjuster center in Vancouver to get ripped off by state monopoly car insurance. Efficiency!

1 Like

Exactly! In Vancouver they have the good sense to keep the urine soakings in Burnaby and East Van.

1 Like

If it weren’t for Canada, I’d probably use “wasn’t”. :wink:

8 Likes

Dude it’s totes legal for that beaver to go topless up in this joint nowadays. Men and women alike only need to cover their lower junk to be legit. And really not even that if people want to make a fuss

3 Likes

Oh man when I was a kid I loved me some Dolly Madison…mmmm not food at all, I’d eat a whole box of any of that shit.

2 Likes

Raccoons getting in your house is one of the many reasons to keep several hockey sticks in random locations throughout your house. Shooting it with a gun is a lot messier than shooting it with your hockey stick. :wink:

9 Likes

Jackie Chan was questioned about that on Letterman, his answer: “Chinese people don’t know there aren’t mountains in the Bronx” - :wink:

16 Likes

If it wasn’t for Canada, there wouldn’t be a Hawaiian pizza.

8 Likes

If it wasn’t for Canada, the world wouldn’t be protected by a global strategic maple syrup reserve.

12 Likes

Ooooooh, that and Poutine is all the justification that Canada needs.

OTOH, I don’t know if those can make up for Stephen Harper.

3 Likes

If it wasn’t for Canada, you couldn’t take a university course on The Science of Batman.

11 Likes

14 Likes

My boss said “Dress for the job you want, not the job you have.” Now I’m sitting in a disciplinary meeting dressed as Batman.

19 Likes

14 Likes

Wasn’t our last visit to Thunder Bay pretty close to that? 'cept the Canadian disappeared for a second to get us some Canuckistan pins.

3 Likes

If it wasn’t for Canada, I’d be rich. (am I doing this right?)

2 Likes

If it wasn’t for Canada, WaxTrax records would have been really good.

4 Likes

If it wasn’t for Canada, the Lewis & Clark Expedition might never have happened and the US might not extend to the west coast.

(Alexander Mackenzie’s expedition to the west coast succeeded a dozen years before. Thomas Jefferson read his account in 1802 - when the Louisiana territory still belonged to France and what’s now the south-western US belonged to Spain. Mackenzie’s informed Jefferson of Britain’s intent to control the lucrative fur trade of the Columbia River, and convinced him of the importance of securing the territory as soon as possible.)

3 Likes

If it wasn’t for Canada, specifically Rob Ford, a Donald Trump presidency wouldn’t have had a small-scale trial run.

10 Likes