Marco Rubio and Alex Jones threaten one another in pathetic confrontation

I like this one for something different:
https://www.mastercook.com/app/recipe/WebRecipeDetails?recipeId=14454058

Not very sweet, a little salty, and pleasantly chewy.

3 Likes

They’re padding each other gently.

3 Likes

What is this? It’s so cute!

Needs more Yackety Sax!

2 Likes

I literally laughed out loud at work when i saw this. Touche’!

3 Likes

If this GIF were the only thing I knew about Alex Jones, I would actually really like him

5 Likes

Indeed, I have also a field of fucks to give which hath lain barren these many years. I would even propose that were all the fuckless folk to gather together there might be not even a single fuck to be had between them!

6 Likes

My all time favorite cookies are these… they might exist in the US under another name but i only know them as Polvorosas (aka powder cookies translated literally)

3 Likes

Man what an annoying fuck. I guess I don’t know a lot about Rubio’s policies, but he’s acknowledging that there was foreign meddling and that one has to make sure that they are targeting that, not just differences of opinion.

2 Likes

Alex Jones apparently has a supernatural power: he can magically make Marco Rubio look like a reasonable guy.

17 Likes

Here’s one of my favorites, from Cooks Illustrated:

Uses browned butter with brown sugar and is so fantastic

4 Likes

I’d read that!

1 Like

So much sexual tension. These two should just do it already.

6 Likes

I think it’s best NOT to repost info about this entertainer. By doing so you simply amplify his idiocy — which is what he wants. Ignore him and he loses power.

Basically, he was acting like what passes for presidential these days.

7 Likes

I don’t see what’s so special about this gif. I mean, isn’t this what Alex Jones does every day?

1 Like

I do love brown sugar. You can probably level up the recipe by adding a tiny bit of panela (or piloncillo in some countries, avoid the ones that look like cones because they have a bitter finish on the taste that i don’t like). It’s like molasses but you know… dry. It’s typically used a lot in Latin cuisine. Pro-tip: Panela is fab in lemonade.

PS: I think i’ll derail more posts i don’t care for with food talk. Because Alex Jones, Marco Rubio and these assholes don’t deserve my attention :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Are we doing recipes of cookies because behold:

These cookies recently entered my pantheon of Chocolate Chip Oatmeal, Date Pinwheel, and Stroopwafel.

5 Likes

Fuck yeah, i love Stroopwafels.

3 Likes

1 cup peanut butter
1 cup sugar
1 egg
roll into balls
smash slightly with fork and create a checker pattern
bake at 400 until golden brown.

3 Likes