Marco Rubio and Alex Jones threaten one another in pathetic confrontation

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/09/05/marco-rubio-and-alex-jones-thr.html

7 Likes

chewing-gum-fucks-toborrow

27 Likes

That was some grade-A frontier gibberish.
“The Democrats are RAPING YOU! InfoWars is coming back bigger than ever! GO BACK TO YOUR BATHHOUSE!”

Image result for frontier gibberish

30 Likes

He’s shorter than little Marco. But twice as wide.

13 Likes

Poor widdle Alex, Hims runnin’ out of attention.

19 Likes

That was hilarious…Alex Jones is like a toddler in the room screaming “Pay attention to me!” I like how everyone basically ignores him, not giving him what he wants. Keep doing that, people.

27 Likes

If we can do that as a nation it will prove we’re also capable of starving another overgrown toddler of the attention he craves.

18 Likes

One day we’ll yearn for the “simpler times” when oxygen could be wasted so freely.

8 Likes

Gabby Johnson is right!

15 Likes

Whats funny is how the actual reporters are clearly getting pissed that Jones won’t shut up and is interrupting Rubio.

If Jones isn’t careful (which he won’t be I am sure), it isn’t the marco Rubio’s of the world he is going to answer too…it will be news crews who will block him out not let him through and maybe…dear god i hope…bash a 35lb camera over his head.

8 Likes

27 Likes

The two of them should have a duel at sunrise. Limp dicks at twenty paces.

6 Likes

Alex Jones and Donald Trump were made for each other. They are both ridiculously oblivious and just as ridiculously lustful of attention and approval. They are pathetic excuses for humans. Unfortunately for us, they have both bred.

6 Likes

tumblr_ncekb56FPZ1r3gb3zo3_400

17 Likes

Weren’t people arrested for protesting outside the Kavanaugh hearing? How come Jones can accost a senator in the halls like this and not be subject to the same treatment?

Edit: typo

16 Likes

“I padded patted you nicely.”

2 Likes

Howard Johnson is right about Gabby Johnson being right!

8 Likes

Marco Rubio and Alex Jones. Two people idgaf about.

I could be using this time to talk about cookie recipes…

Anyone got a good cookie recipe?

4 Likes

24 Likes

Throw it on the pile!

20 Likes