Alex Jones warns Trump: "You are either completely ignorant” or "one of the most evil men who has ever lived"

Originally published at: Alex Jones warns Trump: "You are either completely ignorant" or "one of the most evil men who has ever lived" | Boing Boing

13 Likes

Choice Choose GIF by G2 Esports

100 Likes

On the one hand I enjoy a good snake fight. On the other hand, we ignore how increasingly crazy one of the snakes is becoming at our own peril.

58 Likes

69 Likes

I Think You Should Leave Season 2 GIF by The Lonely Island

29 Likes

So, trump’s get-the-vaccine play to the more “rational” or “moderate” (see somewhat educated suburban MAGAciples) part of his base is causing heartburn for the ignorant true believers. So what?

17 Likes

33 Likes

Hey Alex, nobody is stopping you from spilling the tea at your upcoming testimony on capital hill.

32 Likes

Noone?

26 Likes

this is just the Orange ones pathetic attempt at PR damage control. He knows what’s coming with the 1/6 committee and Liz Cheney is not buying what he’s selling.

20 Likes

This headline would fit right in:

26 Likes

Question for the lawyers (and Law and Order fans): why isn’t Jones and his ilk being charged with reckless endangerment for these lies?

I’d like nothing better to have Jones attempting to pay off his recent court loss while in jail. At $4 per day.

20 Likes

Dumpster of deplorables.

24 Likes

“You are either completely ignorant” or “one of the most evil men who has ever lived"

Said one of the most ignorant and evil men who has ever lived.

27 Likes

BWAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!!!
That’s what.

10 Likes

AmazingElegantEyelashpitviper-size_restricted

12 Likes

Both for $200, Alex…

14 Likes

My favorite take on this:

58 Likes

I hate to agree with Alex Jones on anything, but not really for the reasons he’s saying.

12 Likes

Yeah, welcome to 5 years ago, dipshit. Of course the irony is that he’s saying it because Trump now isn’t actually evil enough for him. FFS.

19 Likes