Alex Jones suggests Trump is a traitor for getting a booster: "Now we've got Trump on their team!"

Originally published at: Alex Jones suggests Trump is a traitor for getting a booster: "Now we've got Trump on their team!" | Boing Boing

12 Likes

How many comorbidities must Jones have? Gosh, I hate to think what would happen if he caught covid.

46 Likes

The obligatory

recap bachelorette GIF

48 Likes

how is this some sort of surprise? trump has always been pro-vax. however he always also said getting the vax is a personal choice.

4 Likes

Don’t confuse Malice Jones with facts, he’ll implode. On second thought…

11 Likes

Conspiracy theories to explain that should already be sprouting.

“He got the shot, but right after, he had Chris Christie suck out the poison.”

17 Likes

Hm.

20 Likes

Here’s hoping this (somehow) ends his reelection fantasies. (he said, with absolutely no hope)

21 Likes

The two minutes of hate must be refreshed after every session.

18 Likes

Any bets as to if Alex Jones is vaccinated? I bet he is.

35 Likes

He spent so many months assuring everyone that the virus was no big deal that his followers internalized it and concluded the vaccines must be unnecessary, even sinister. He courted and amplified the conspiracy theorists like Jones instead of the virologists and epidemiologists. He peddled quack remedies like hydroxychloroquine and dissed his own CDC experts.

This is the entirely predictable and predicted result of those actions.

48 Likes

This is all I can think of when you say that…

23 Likes

Wonder if Jones is tapping into his neighbors electric service since his bankruptcy?

21 Likes

19 Likes

i refuse to watch any of the videos. the only thought that give me a smidge of joy is that 45 was surprised and upset by the unexpected booing. he’s not used to the faithful turning on him like that.

23 Likes

“But my God,” Jones said at the time. “Maybe you’re not that bright. Maybe Trump’s actually a dumbass.”

Even a busted-ass clock is right twice a day.

30 Likes

I mean, what could possibly have tipped someone off?

17 Likes

trump is a traitor. Just not in the ways Alex Jones means.

30 Likes

Poor virus.

3 Likes

How does this objectionable little troll still have a platform?

16 Likes