Alex Jones suggests Trump is a traitor for getting a booster: "Now we've got Trump on their team!"

“Maybe you’re not that bright. Maybe Trump’s actually a dumbass.”

He’s right on the edge of finally grasping the truth and by association realizing that he too is a dumbass.

13 Likes

devil GIF

10 Likes

I don’t.

Girl Smile GIF

36 Likes

The evil smile, I like that.

15 Likes

Alex Jones. Prince Omicron of the long Covid left behind.

5 Likes

“I’ve seen people where they have a perfectly healthy child, and they go for the vaccinations, and a month later the child is no longer healthy,” Trump said on Fox in 2012. “It happened to somebody that worked for me recently. I mean, they had this beautiful child, not a problem in the world. And all of a sudden, they go in, they get this monster shot. You ever see the size of it? It’s like they’re pumping in — you know, it’s terrible, the amount. And they pump this into this little body. And then all of the sudden, the child is different a month later. And I strongly believe that’s it.”

Not exactly pro-vaccine, I would have to say.

31 Likes

I don’t recall the movie title, but didn’t that girl approach a random dating couple and call the guy “daddy?”

3 Likes

I assume that Jones has had his shots and his booster too.

12 Likes

I’d like to see Jones in person. If I had on rubber gloves, I’d like to touch his head. Im betting its squishy and feels weird. It’s the same kind of attraction to freak shows or maybe medical oddities. He looks kind of like a human in some ways, but you know he’s not. When I was a kid I loved to roll over logs out in the woods just to see what was under them. Weirdness is just kind of fascinating I’d like to send ol Alex to Dr. Pimple Popper just to watch all the goo squirt out. I’ll bet within minutes he’d suck it all back in and be his same old sorry-assed self.
Jeezus, sometimes I gross myself out. Sorry folks

5 Likes

So let me make a prediction.

Trump will now pipe up from his Mar a Lago swamp house that he’s never been a fan of Jones, never been interviewed by Jones, and he certainly never said on the 2nd December 2015 episode of Jones’s show: ‘Your reputation is amazing. I will not let you down.’

19 Likes

The most unbelievable part of this story is that Trump was ever present at a child’s wellness check-up.

21 Likes

I’m certain he’s been vaxxed. I think his talk is to sell his stuff ($45 M / year!).

4 Likes

Nope, no, no, no, no, we don’t want him, take him back.

Besides, tRump is only on Team tRump.

12 Likes

Which one - Trump or Alex Jones?

19 Likes

If Alex Jones has not secretly had a double jab and booster (and is thus a hypocritical bastard) the slightest case of Omicron will earn him the title “Mr. Comorbidity 2021.”

Yes I’ve made my Christmas list.

12 Likes

Or…

4 Likes

I love to see the Trumpist tr0lls start eating each other - and Trump. At the same time this is going on, though, there’s apparently a Q-ish conspiracy theory that Trump was cloned (and the clone was the one pushing vaccines). The whole thing is an Ouroboros of insanity.

Someone framed the whole issue as being about “caste” and it made an enormous amount of sense to me - making it about more than just his followers taking Trump’s lead and running with it. It explains why Trump can’t convince them otherwise, now. The argument goes, roughly, that after Trump and others on the right downplayed covid (which had to do with who was being hit by covid in the early days, i.e. “blue states,” urban dwellers, people of color), it became an issue of “caste.” I.e. about in-groups and out-groups defined by political tribalism, religion, rural vs. “urban elites” and race (so it’s also about white supremacy), etc. The right saw themselves as the superior caste, being dictated to by an inferior caste(s). That. is. not. acceptable. Doubly so about issues of health and where people get to go and who/how they meet, especially when it’s viewed as for the benefit of the inferior caste.

So the “dictates” of the lower caste get rejected reflexively - vaccines, masks, social distancing, taking the pandemic seriously, etc. Doesn’t matter if it hurts them, too, so long as the caste system is maintained. This isn’t just about having adopted a position and being stubborn - they see it as an issue of the out-group dictating how they live their lives. In other words, it is fundamentally about maintaining the established order and they being the ones that dictate for themselves (and others, of the lower castes) how they live their lives. Which is why they immediately went to rhetoric about “freedom” even while Trump was in office, even though, on the face of things, it just seems like insane gibberish. Their idea of freedom is the right to tell how others live, not the other way around (even if it’s something as fundamental as, “we need to do this if we want to live”). It also explains why Breitbart made the hilarious argument that “the left” was using reverse psychology on the right to get them to kill themselves - it’s the only argument that works when they’re reflexively rejecting all directives of the “lower caste.”

So what this also means is that the vaccine/mask/distancing denials are part of the same dynamic as the whole mythology about “CRT.” The “lower castes” are trying to up-end the established order (of which white supremacy is a key part) and they have to “fight back.” The two issues, weirdly, feed into each other - vaccine mandates increase the unease they feel about maintaining their hold on education, about maintaining white supremacy.

29 Likes

This is the best explanation of the situation that I’ve read. Even to their dying breath they can say “I wasn’t one of THEM.”

11 Likes

I too would like for you to touch his head.
But are gloves enough protection against that goo?
It’d be squishy for sure.

6 Likes

Both

8 Likes