Alex Jones threatens war with Trump over Covid vaccine boast (video)

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/03/11/alex-jones-threatens-war-with-trump-over-covid-vaccine-boast-video.html

9 Likes

GIF by Giphy QA

36 Likes

When will (they both) be penniless enough to never speak of them again?!

44 Likes

Is Alex going to run? At this point, I’ll take anything that might split the Republican vote.

14 Likes

“Trump is a crisis actor!”

/s

25 Likes

Is he still broadcasting? Isn’t he bankrupt and owing bajillions?

I’d say selling off his broadcasting equipment would be a good start to paying his settlement…

23 Likes

My hope is that Jones and Trump end up in the same 5X5 jail cell. The sooner, the better.

22 Likes

Good idea.

onlyone

Or, in fact, preferably none.

12 Likes

That’s some horror Tetris right there.

14 Likes

I hope this blows the 1-watt minds of their mutual cult followers.

11 Likes

I cannot put my head down on the pillow at night, and say that I’m a true person to everybody

And THIS was your sticking point ???

13 Likes

Uh-huh. Sure. Just one more thing, right?

12 Likes

At this point I really do think one of the main ways to avoid a second Trump presidency is for the far-right to discredit him as not extreme enough, and/or get him to do things that actually make him less palatable to the median swing state voter.

8 Likes

Tell MAGAs that Trump is a sell-out who will do the bidding of the Deep State. Then tell Trump that to win back MAGAs he has to put his cards on the table and say who he is going to kill on day one.

9 Likes

“Yeah, it’s just like when your mom makes a great meal and then pulls down her - wait - what?”

7 Likes

When is Alex Jones going to pay the fines for his libels?

15 Likes

Let’s be completely realistic: never

8 Likes

Season 2 Time GIF by American Gods

11 Likes

Has Alex Jones tried asking Mike Lindell for help?

15 Likes

That’s probably why he can’t put his head down at night…

10 Likes