Alex Jones threatens war with Trump over Covid vaccine boast (video)

Maybe we can goad them into a cage match? On a double bill with Zuck and Elon?

6 Likes

Seeing what you did, there

6 Likes

He is most lucrative when he’s selling lies, and he owes a lot of money so the courts need him to be as lucrative as possible. If anything, we will have to hear from him for longer because he owes so much money. There is no justice here.

6 Likes

“A MAGAist is someone who can hold two opposing viewpoints and still remain fully functional.”

― F. Scott Fitzgerald, possibly

6 Likes

He does this every other month for publicity and as we can see here it works. I know I post way too many Knowledge Fight links but I my bullhorn is tiny.

6 Likes

:+1:

7 Likes

Isn’t that Alex Jones’s own argument about why the courts should allow him to keep broadcasting instead of liquidating all his assets?

7 Likes

It is. I don’t agree with it, but as I’ve also posted on BB, Nic Cage had the same deal when he owed massive amounts of money. The court put him to work as a movie star to pay it. The American legal system likes money more than justice.

Personally, I think aggressive forfeiture and immediate eviction from all previous-owned property is too gentle for the ilk of Alex Jones.

4 Likes
8 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.