Leaked video of Alex Jones hating on Trump: "God I'm f*cking sick of him"

Originally published at: Leaked video of Alex Jones hating on Trump: "God I'm f*cking sick of him" | Boing Boing

7 Likes

January 2019? this video is over two years old – i don’t recall him stepping away from trump or his supporters at any time in the past two years, so i guess the money was good enough to keep his mouth shut until now.

41 Likes

He’s just tired of talking about anyone who is not himself.

27 Likes

That mouth never shuts, it just spews whichever flavor of conspiracy garbage is most marketable at the moment.

31 Likes

He didn’t. In fact, he helped get the insurrectionists to DC:

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/31/politics/alex-jones-rally-organization-efforts/index.html

24 Likes

That’s weird. But then I’ve tried to avoid watching Alex Jones* so I don’t know how realistic this behaviour is.

*That is, angry shouting American Alex Jones; not pleasant Welsh Alex Jones.

15 Likes

I’m so sick of Alex Jones.
I’m so sick of Donald Trump.

But I could listen to Alex Jones complain about Donald Trump…maybe…indefinitely?

9 Likes

that sounds about right. still rooting for his entire world to crumble down around his ears.

11 Likes

Everyone hates Donald Trump. Some just use his attraction to gullible, bottom fed racists and bigots for their own personal political and financial gain. Fleece them as much as possible, just never give them back anything resembling government office.

8 Likes

He’s probably also miffed about being shown up by two no name assholes in the Philippines.

4 Likes

Welcome to right wing post-modernism. It doesn’t matter if they literally admit the truth, because the truth doesn’t matter anymore. Tomorrow or even just the next five minutes is a new reality with alternative facts.

12 Likes

The video states that Alex Jones courted Trump’s base but in many ways Trump courted Jone’s base. I unfortunately know firsthand of one person who went from a Jones acolyte straight to a Trump acolyte. Though I guess that was always inevitable given their shared themes.

8 Likes

that is one of the better deepfakes i’ve seen

8 Likes

Not much substance there, unfortunately. “I’m sick of him.” That’s nice.

1 Like

To be fair, Jones never goes into why he’s “sick” of Trump, nor what, exactly, being “sick” of him means. It doesn’t necessarily mean he’s “hating on,” or even dislikes, Trump, or anything Trump stands for or does… it’s pretty ambiguous, really. (Especially the way Jones can go into a lather about nothing.) I mean, I love chocolate, but if I eat too much, I get sick of it, too.

But whatever he feels about Trump, Jones is still willing to support him and advance his agendas, so…

12 Likes

yeah, that’s a good point.

6 Likes

It’s a narcissist cage match.

Two narcissists enter, one narcissist leaves.

4 Likes

It’d be a mistake to ever consider anything about alex jones to be “realistic”

8 Likes

Randomly found this the other day and was amused, by the entire thing.

Screen Shot 2021-02-24 at 9.23.06 PM

14 Likes

Zero f@cks for both of those scumbags.

200w

12 Likes