Leaked video of Alex Jones hating on Trump: "God I'm f*cking sick of him"

“Leaked.”

IOW, Alex has realized all it takes to get the Republican nomination is to be the world’s biggest asshole, and he’s gambling that he can out-asshole Trump…

4 Likes

That was my thought as well! How can anyone be sure this really happened?

2 Likes

So he’s a phony lying turd. How is this news?

9 Likes

9 Likes

Mr. Jones is only trying to cover his ass now that Trump is implicated in the Jan 6 US Capitol riots. Unfortunately for him, there’s plenty of footage proving that he’s the boots on the ground in inciting insurrections like these. Nice try, Bone Broth Chocolate Shake.

3 Likes

that was my first thought as well.

1 Like

He’s bluffing

1 Like

It was apparently leaked to the SPLC by Caolan Robertson, a well-known reactionary filmmaker who captured the footage while making a documentary for Jones. Robertson used to work for Rebel Media, has done films with Faith Goldy and other far-right talking heads. More recently he’s claimed to have disavowed his fellows and claims the leak was part of his attempts to make amends.

5 Likes

Sorry this video does not exist

X-Files theme music

2 Likes

Wull, IF it’s real, it’s a kind of progress. Some of them may be at the what have we done stage:

not that they will ever admit it of course, but this generally is followed by the rats scarpering from the sinking plague ship stage. We can only hope…
Also, can someone with better knowledge than me explain that transdimensional psychobabble he was on about?

2 Likes

Not really, if the goal is the same for Jones, which is the destruction of American democracy.

3 Likes

Next Knowledge Fight is going to be extra good.
https://knowledgefight.com/

That statement is true whether it refers to Jones or Trump.

You can tell it’s not a deep fake because you can hear him speaking, duh.

Money

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.