Marijuana "forest" discovered in London

That is sad. This is outdoor stuff and based on the time of year it already is, all they have to do is post a guard for a few more weeks tops and they can harvest it all for medical use.

Or they can just leave it be and let the person who grew it come back and harvest it and distribute it to all the people they originally intended to distribute it to who are “self medicating”.

Either choice results in harm reduction which should be the police’s first priority.
What’s it hurting? nothing.

Someone is not going to be able to afford university next year. Their green scholarship just went up in smoke.

6 Likes

Surely they have a duty to monetise it. Like auctioning off criminals’ property, they could export it to a more civilised country.

6 Likes

4 Likes

when I first moved to ATL, was super-broke and still had a car, I definitely did a lot of location scouting for an outdoor grow. Didn’t find a place I felt comfortable with, unfortunately. Not that I can say for sure I could’ve converted, I’d never done a successful grow, but I seriously looked into trying to find a spot along I-20 (good light all day.) Nuff respect to this grower. Shame about the bust, dude.

3 Likes

I have to agree. I grow chillies and tomatoes and I get better gardening advice from cannabis growers sites than I do from more conventional gardening sites.

6 Likes

A while back, I had a very large amount of seeds (like a couple of liters.) I did the Johnny Appleseed thing rather enthusiastically for a while. Bring back the ditchweed!

7 Likes

best of luck with your hydroponic “chillies and tomatoes” wink wink. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I thot there was a plot to destroy the lot of pot.

Not?

3 Likes

Chillies. Clever.

2 Likes

My plan is to burn it all, roughly a third of a gram at a time!

1 Like

That was a lot of pot that ought have been bought…all that effort wrought for naught.
At least they weren’t caught even though the police were hot to trot and thought to steakout their spot.

Had they been caught, their lives would be fraught with charges brought they ought not to have fought.

5 Likes

What pox have you got? Bought?

The weed that indeed would recede from the deed can be denied to the people only through greed.

Heed the creed: No matter the breed, concede the weed to those in need.

ETA - Every week. On fleek.

5 Likes

You’ve obviously never invited my cousin over for a few days.

3 Likes

Get Thee to a Punnerry!!!

2 Likes

RD -

“wink wink” - your humor made me smile - but I have seen really amazing chilies, tomatoes & other stuff being successfully grown in Alaskan company housing and dorm-rooms using techniques developed & pioneered by pot-farmers - & by NASA. Methods discovered by search engines.

Pot-farmers and NASA agriculture-researchers, hmm. Just personal anecdotes I heard from a guy who knows a guy (who read it in Rolling Stone/Pop-Sci), but I’ve heard that there is interaction between them.

For example, the NASA employees who grow their own, the NASA researcher who grew during university, and my favorite- NASA agriculture–researchers paying consulting fees to expert, veteran marijuana-farmers in the effort to perfect extra-Terran agriculture.

Cheers!

~cdh

p.s.

The phenomenon you may or may not have seen in the sky tonight was not a UFO.

It was Venus.

2 Likes

somewhere in orbit…

astronauts: “um mission control?”
mission control: “this is mission control, copy”
astronauts: “this is mission control” (giggles and bong hit heard in the background)
mission control: “is everything okay up there?”
astronauts: “we are so high above earth right now!” (more giggles)

5 Likes

I shun the pun; my crime is making time for rhyme.

2 Likes

What a waste of police resources. Our elected officials seriously need to pull their heads out of their asses and get rid of this “War on drugs”–it doesn’t do anything but ruin lives and divert resources away from stopping real crimes worth preventing/solving.

Not sure it’s always their heads they put in asses if David Cameron is anything to go by.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.