Marijuana pulled from man's nasal cavity 18 years after he snuck it into prison

'Straya, fuck yeah!

5 Likes

How stoned do you have to be to forget you put a balloon up your nose?

Not a retorical question

4 Likes

As a chronic nasal polyp sufferer, I’m curious as to why a repeat patient of sinus infections, he never had anyone put even a simple scope up his nostril? Is it beyond most health program budgets?

6 Likes

Could be beyond prison budgets…at least in US prisons all illness is treated as malingering unless otherwise contraindicated by death.

7 Likes

How does he feel now with a strong smell of no rubber?

3 Likes

I also don’t get this at all. I’d be constantly thinking about the foreign object stuck in my head, convinced it could somehow kill me at any time. At the very least, I wouldn’t forget that I deliberately shoved it up my own nose. There absolutely has to be more to this story.

3 Likes

Yeah he was a true head. His short term memory loss seems to have become chronic tho.

1 Like

Not quite ‘band name-worthy’, but that’s totally what I’m calling my stash from now on.

5 Likes

I see what you did etc

2 Likes

Whatcha gonna do when you run out of gancha?

4 Likes

came to post this, apparently right next to yours for a double post inception!

8 Likes

Yeah, it’s still unclear if he’d been in prison all that time, or if he was free. It costs roughly 27 pounds :pound: to pull the medical journal article, so I’ll remain in the dark.

3 Likes

I’ve got a ferret sticking up my nose

3 Likes

It’s not unusual to be disconcerted after losing your bearings. (I’ll see myself out now.)

2 Likes

that’s some dank nug :nauseated_face:

I understand.

My older brother told me he recently got a massive freak hair surgically removed from up inside his nose that felt amazing to be rid of.

Every severe nose tickle (hayfever sufferer here) now brings thoughts of a giant freak hair all curled up inside my face!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.