Marijuana use among teens causes spontaneous contact-giggles, to police dismay (video)

Don’t compost your weed, mannnnnn.

3 Likes

He was probably under the parachute a few minutes before the video was taken.

2 Likes

I could use some pot to deal with the nausea I got from watching that shaky video.

3 Likes

Boing Boing - way back edition. This is 6 years old.

4 Likes

Read that as “party animals”

Being endlessly bombarded with hilarious, once-in-a-lifetime videos, it’s easy to forget how much funnier and surprising events are in real time. Reality increases LOL exponentially.

4 Likes

For some reason I imagined the people recording the video were Beavis and Butt-head. Lost my shit several times.

2 Likes

Sure. And that smoke was from the censers.

3 Likes

Leaders in the fight against censership.

1 Like

Instead of running, they should have pulled the cop in and held him down for a few minutes. A cop with a contact high would be worth a laugh. Of course, they’d probably send him to the hospital for “observation.” Those “marijuana cigarettes” can make you go schizo, don’t ya’ know.

1 Like

It makes you more attractive than smug self-satisfaction does…

oh wait.

1 Like

It feels like a throwback Thursday around these parts today.

THAT WAS MY COLLEGE WOOOOO!!!
FLC ftw. Some call it Fort Lewis, but it’s really fort leisure.

Holy shit I can’t believe BoingBoing is highlighting this.

…god, that was 6 years ago.

Goddamit I feel old.

Like this? This is what YouTube did with the stabilization, though it killed the audio. I guess maniacal laughter is just too much, even for Google. Comparison.

Note: just because you’ve seen it before, or it’s old, doesn’t mean it’s not good. I hadn’t seen it, and I’m glad it got posted. I presume a bunch of the other people commenting here also hadn’t seen it.

Having said that - I wonder if the cop caught even one of the kids. It looked like one or two were sluggish enough to be caught, if the cop hadn’t been so confused and unsure of what direction to turn.

Anyone else notice that the startled parachuters scattered like… roaches?

2 Likes

Evolution doesn’t require you to believe in it to work.

I think that is only ironic if you assume evolution has a plan. Evolution doesn’t have anything. It is a process that just happens, as unplanned as you can possibly get.

That was my point…