Marjorie Taylor Greene believes wind farms are killing whales

This guy:

tumblr_inline_o1yarjuS2W1qbk48o_500

16 Likes

Link will wake the Wind Fish by retrieving the eight Instruments of the Sirens on Koholint Island, saving it from the Nightmares.

4 Likes

Came here for the flying whales…

Leaving inspired.
:heart:

12 Likes

Omg
WHALES CAUSE CANCER!!!

5 Likes

Balaenoptera Halucigensis

9 Likes

Duh. Never heard of “Killing you softly with your whale song”?

11 Likes

I wonder if we can convince MTG that this warning comes from “the libs” so she can do it just to own them? I’ll bring the popcorn.

19 Likes
5 Likes

5 Likes

It’s not the turbine blades that kill them, stupid. The whales get windmill cancer, and DIE.

Saddest thing ever, and you all want to make a joke of it. Heartless brutes.

8 Likes

So, the theory apparently is the sonar work being done to site new windfarms off the NY, NJ coast is what’s causing the whales to get disoriented when it damages their ears. Meanwhile, almost half the whales they do manage to autopsy show signs of either being struck by boats or being entangled in fishing gear. And there’s WAY more whales these days because of conservation efforts, and climate change is bringing their food into different areas where there could be more shipping.

But it’s not about helping the whales, as folks said. It’s about keeping us sucking on the teat of big oil for as long as possible, because god fucking forbid we do something different then continue to destroy the one fucking world we have. I’m so sick of this fucking bullshit from these lame ass lying conservative intestinal parasites.

13 Likes

“Any Lie Will Do.”
(TAATOTH to “Any Dream Will Do.”)

4 Likes

Not just her, Andy Harris agrees

1 Like

real housewives nene GIF

4 Likes

Maryland’s lone gQp person in congress can go pound sand.

Was he the one who said that gawd will fix the Chesapeake Bay?

7 Likes

@iknownuurthing
These sky whales are particularly vulnerable:

6 Likes

Understand Captain America GIF

3 Likes

What is that supposed to be?? It doesn’t look like a whale.

2 Likes
3 Likes
7 Likes