Marjorie Taylor Greene believes wind farms are killing whales

Originally published at: Marjorie Taylor Greene believes wind farms are killing whales | Boing Boing

7 Likes

She’s just reading what Faux put on the teleprompter for her to read. Their agenda here is discrediting clean energy projects in order to keep dirty energy alive and profitable.

15 Likes

I view this positively… a “one step forward” moment when extreme fascist nitwit conservatives seem concerned (even if it’s ultimately feigned) about the environment.

1 Like

“We need to save the whales. . . those delicious delicious whales.”

13 Likes

Well, you know, it only happens when they take the blades down at night, storing them underwater since winds don’t blow then. They still spin around under the waves, making all sorts of whale sushi.

5 Likes

They say if you put your ear next to her’s you can hear the ocean (and maybe the whale cries).

6 Likes

y’know she’s just a bio-chatgpt trained on about two years of fox"news", alexjones, and OAN. The only necessary goal is to delight the right by attacking the left with whatever word salad. trump showed them how, and it works inasmuch as those who answer polls (both cellphone and web) segregate nicely with those that only want to ‘own the libs’. And sadly, show me a national politician who doesn’t utterly believe in polls -sigh-

6 Likes

My first reaction to that was “Does Marjorie Taylor Greene think whales can fly?”
–Seth Meyers

13 Likes

And sold here:

https://www.3frakkar.is/menu

Hrár Hvalur Sasimi að japönskum sið
Raw whale meat sashimi japanese way
ISK 2,290

(around $16 US right now)

ETA:
Try this instead:

Hákarl / Harðfiskur
Shark „Icelandic speciality“ and dried Cod

They make it sound so innocent. “Shark,” and “cod.” Mmmmmm

4 Likes

Exactly how high does she think those things can jump?

willy-jump

26 Likes

Wow! Hey! What’s this thing suddenly coming towards me very fast? Very, very fast. So big and spinning and round, it needs a big wide-sounding name like…ill…mill…windmill! That’s it! That’s a good name - windmill!

I wonder if it will be friends with me?

42 Likes

She didn’t mention what windmills are doing to bowl of petunias.

21 Likes

Many people have speculated that if we knew exactly why MTG has failed to think of the bowl of petunias that we would know a lot more about the nature of the Republicans than we do now.

19 Likes

I thought she liked road kill? Cheap protein.

5 Likes

Is it killing them with cancer?

(/s)

3 Likes

No word on her concern for the Navy actually killing whales.

11 Likes

Spoiler alert: it’s not about the whales.

8 Likes

“Save the whales… redeem them for valuable prizes!”

8 Likes

“Hey. . . you got any more of them ‘free Tibets’ you was advertising? I’ll take a couple if they’s free.”

6 Likes

Who among us will save the sky whales?

12 Likes