Marjorie Taylor Greene: Boys who die by suicide are "actually getting the job done"

What the actual ghoulish fuck?! STFU, EmptyG.

Keegan Michael Key Stop GIF by Playing With Fire

14 Likes

It smokes out the ash holes.

14 Likes

Fassholes.

FTFY

11 Likes

Yes - I’m just pretty sure it’s not what she intended to express, though. (Unless she really does think boys killing themselves is a good thing. I wouldn’t put it past her, but I’d expect she’d qualify the sentiment to only cover the sorts of people she doesn’t like.)

5 Likes

Yikes. What is the timeframe on that chart? I see the headline says 2020 but there are more than 12 data points. Also the Uvalde incident hadn’t happened yet, so it must be more recent? Apologies if it is right there.

1 Like

Nah MTG is a walking turd of a person and so are her supporters.

Calling her out doesn’t make us feel superior and elitist. It makes us feel superior as human beings. She doesn’t even meet the lowest baseline of normal acceptable behavior.

7 Likes

That’s just proof that “White Replacement” is a real thing! :crazy_face:/s

4 Likes

… you tell us, Bob—does calling other people “elitist” help you feel superior to them?

5 Likes

If you think someone needs to be “elite” to feel superior to MTG, you need to raise your standards. MTG is not the baseline, she’s the absolute bottom of the barrel that’s beneath the first barrel whose bottom was scraped through.

6 Likes

It’s a chart of suicide rates in each state. The states where guns are easiest to get have higher rates of suicides.

2 Likes

Thank you. The axis label at the bottom is illegible; I assumed time not states. Sigh.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.