Marjorie Taylor Greene: Boys who die by suicide are "actually getting the job done"

Originally published at: Marjorie Taylor Greene: Boys who die by suicide are "actually getting the job done" | Boing Boing

6 Likes

24 Likes

Guns and gun supporters lead to more suicides. States with lax gun laws have twice the suicides of states with restrictive gun laws.

22 Likes

That’s just a shameless scheme to get a lot of retweets.

14 Likes

Almost as shameless as Marge’s constant attention fetish.

16 Likes

God is all about justice, right? MTG is proof there is no God.

12 Likes

Unfortunately it’s working for her.

1 Like

As far as I can tell as long as more people are dead from more guns MTG is getting her job done.

15 Likes

Dunno, surely that leads to a diminishing customer base?

6 Likes

I guess it’s a reminder that even when she’s not spouting obvious nonsense that mindlessly implements key words and phrases to excite her base, when she’s saying things she’s actually thought about, she’s still incredibly inarticulate and incoherent. It’s hard to believe this woman actually has a college degree.

13 Likes

The death cultists are certainly waving their flag openly these days.

7 Likes

I think she was trying to say that the suicide rate is only tragic because it’s boys who “get the job done”.

1 Like

… looks like sorting by suicides, gun laws, or population density all produce the same sequence

3 Likes

Oh, it’s a job now, is it?

On an entirely unrelated note, maybe MTG should pursue a new line of work.

7 Likes

Actually, this is the most coherent statement I’ve heard her make.

5 Likes

Alternatively, MTG is proof that there is a God, but that He’s moved on from pestilence and locusts and has found a new way of tormenting sinful humanity.

12 Likes

I’d rather have the frogs, honestly.

17 Likes

They’re certainly smarter and more articulate, and the noises they make are sometimes actually pleasing to listen to.

10 Likes

Velcome to BB, new and not at all suspicious comrade.

18 Likes

episode 8 bullshit GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

11 Likes