Watch Marjorie Taylor Greene seemingly kick a gun control activist

Originally published at: Watch Marjorie Taylor Greene seemingly kick a gun control activist | Boing Boing

6 Likes

Originally published at: An 18-year-old activist tweets a video of MTG kicking her | Boing Boing

3 Likes

She’s going to get a face full of mace one day and it will be hilarious.

16 Likes

I’ll settle for an assault conviction and 90 days in the pokey.

22 Likes

Kick her out!

10 Likes

The people who want guns everywhere: brave heroes and patriots.

The people who don’t need a gun to feel safe going to the grocery store: cowards.

The equation doesn’t quite balance.

31 Likes

I find comfort in the fact that this is what her life is like. She deserves every bit of the unwanted attention.

5 Likes

I’d love to never hear Empty G’s name again, but if you walk in front of someone and slow down, you can expect a flat tire. This one was clearly on purpose - she looks down to make sure she catches the heel - but I wouldn’t call it a kick.

I think she enjoys the attention, no matter where it comes from.

2 Likes

True, but over time, the attention will become better known as shame. She just doesn’t know it yet.

1 Like

I’m still waiting for the FBI to investigate if she was the DC pipe bomber. If you compare the videos of the bomber’s demeanor and stature to hers, you might think she’s one.

6 Likes

My current plan is to never watch another MTG video until one surfaces of her slipping and falling into a puddle of mud, or pile of manure at a state fair.

I’ll make an exception for one of her yelling at someone so heatedly she walks full speed into a light pole.

13 Likes

How can someone utter his phrase without thinking that something is desperately wrong? Schools are supposed to be places of learning, not fortresses to be defended.

JFC.

17 Likes

Or comically stumbling into a wood chipper.

9 Likes

They don’t want guns everywhere though.

13 Likes

So if the solution to gun violence is more gun violence, then we should align all the rest of our laws concerning violence accordingly, so that it boils down to:

A person who is being attacked, or thinks they’re being attacked, or thinks they are in imminent danger of being attacked, by another using an instrument x has the right to defend themselves using their own instrument of the same type.

So, for example, if I’m being attacked by a person with a gun, I can (no, should!!!) defend myself with my gun. And if I’m being attacked by an SUV, I can defend myself with an SUV; likewise, a slingshot, a bazooka, a tank, a Rotweiller, a zweihander, a Molotov cocktail, a squeejee, etc.

That bodyguard, in the blue suit, appears to be reconsidering his life choices.

7 Likes

Not to mention, the last time ‘parents tried to defend their children in schools’, they were thwarted by cops from doing so. And one of those parents was a cop…
It should surprise no one that Cancun Cruz’s [non]solution is more cops!

10 Likes

Yeah, as though having 600 cops standing around doing nothing productive is somehow better than 450 useless cops.

And still not even considering the fact that this is not a top-level concern for any other developed country in the world. Just needing to have the conversation is batshit crazy.

7 Likes

To paraphrase House (I think):

If a Republican could feel shame, there wouldn’t be any Republicans.

10 Likes

I wonder if MTG had ever been kicked in the head by a horse… or eight.

2 Likes