Marjorie Taylor Greene claims there is a conspiracy in Congress to "trigger" her

Life is like that when it’s all about you.

6 Likes

There is a coupon you can send off for it in the back of any copy of the Liberal Agenda.

5 Likes

Keep up the good work, everyone!

2 Likes

There’s a better word than triggered. She is being goaded. And she is so very easy to goad.

6 Likes

Robert Trump and Fred Jr. weren’t vicious enough

6 Likes

Congress isn’t your safe space, snowflake /s

5 Likes

This is nowhere near the craziest thing she has said. In fact, if I was in Congress, I’d tell all my buddies to help me trigger the shit out of her. Constantly. Might as well have a little fun in between doing the People’s business.

5 Likes

I’d normally never consider a “Fuck your feelings” t-shirt; but this situation seems like it calls for one.

4 Likes

They’re doing that already, by just existing.

Welcome comrade!

5 Likes

Hello,

I really hope that voters in her Congressional district realize that she just admitted to them that she is too immature to represent them.

1 Like

A trust fund baby AND a communist?! Wow, is there anything this boy can’t do?

7 Likes

She’s “triggered”?? Calm down snowflake.

GOAD: Greatest Of All Dipshits. Yeah, that’s about right.

1 Like

The rest of congress’s actual mindset:

don-draper-madmen

1 Like

I’m guessing she’s very easy to anything.

Her urging can only confuse her supporters. Their God is Trump, so turning to him can only get them knee deep in shit news about him.

It should prove useful to consider that she is not a disgusting piece of hate-filled shit because of her gender.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.