Marjorie Taylor Greene denied saying Nancy Pelosi is a traitor — until "exhibit 5" was shown

I am serious in the sense that I believe Reagan was either lying when he kept saying “I do not recall” during those hearings or he was suffering serious cognitive decline. In either case he was unfit for the office.

5 Likes

I remember them. He was lying.

4 Likes

It’s a fine line a traitor has to walk between avoiding perjuring themselves and avoiding pleading the 5th. They should’ve asked her whereabouts the night the DC pipe bomber placed the bombs.

6 Likes

I am forever amazed the modern Republican politician seems to be unaware their written statements are archived and their speech is recorded and can be replayed at a later date.

2 Likes

True.

I just wanted to ascertain that you were not giving Reagan benefit of any doubt. He, and his enablers, are not going to get a pass from me on either account.

I know people who died from Alzheimer’s. Friend’s grandparents, parents. My grandmother had it, too. And while she didn’t realise what was happening, she very much noticed early on that something was wrong, entirely wrong. And her family did, too.

Noone with a bit of a sense of responsibility would just let someone with Alzheimer’s decide on matters of grave importance.

2 Likes

Certainly Reagan’s cognitive decline, If kept secret, provided an opportunity for others to exploit.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.