Marjorie Taylor Greene denied saying Nancy Pelosi is a traitor — until "exhibit 5" was shown

Unfortunately there were a lot of misogynist undertones to some of those jokes ("what kind of President asks his wife for advice?) but by the end it was clear that she was indeed running interference to help conceal his slipping mental state.

9 Likes

Snopes has a good summation of the for and against.

What they don’t mention is that his acting background may have enabled him to fake being non-senile longer than someone with no acting background, IMO.

5 Likes

No, that was probably Edith Wilson, acting in Woodrow Wilson’s stead after his debilitating stroke.

15 Likes

Or maybe Abigail Adams. She was the one making all the smart decisions in that partnership, anyway.

6 Likes

It’s also possible he was experiencing non-Alzheimer’s-related senility years before he was diagnosed with the disease.

6 Likes

I think Bill Mahr’s quote on it was something along the lines of “He wasn’t that smart before he got sick…”

4 Likes

Watching her squirm is fun…let’s hope the end result makes her squirm even more.

4 Likes

The semi-official stance is also that JFK Jr is still with us, so… :person_facepalming:

1 Like

My immediate response to people like her, is this:

8 Likes

You are pretty much quoting me.

Nah, let her piss off the judge. That always works out really well for defendants.

5 Likes

MTG tries but misunderstands, ah ooh
She’s often inclined to borrow somebody’s dreams till tomorrow
There is no other day
Let’s try it another way

You’ll lose your mind and play
Free games for May
See MTG play

5 Likes

Pink Floyd reference?

3 Likes

Reminds me of one of the funniest Reagan skits SNL did

5 Likes

This is what happens when you can corner any GOP congressperson and force them to testify under oath.

2 Likes

I don’t think so. He prefers the underaged.

BTW: MTG’s lawyer ain’t scoring any points with the judge.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/judge-shakes-head-at-objection-by-marjorie-taylor-greene-s-lawyer-who-claimed-executive-privilege/ar-AAWuNsc?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=e0326d611d2c460d90c00f8f9999e571

5 Likes

He didn’t dye his hair either :wink:

10 Likes

17 Likes

But muh freedumbz!!!. (snark-snark).

1 Like

I hope you aren’t serious? Honest question.

BTW, user name checks out. /s

1 Like