What kind of questions will the seditious Marjorie Taylor Greene be asked as she testifies at tomorrow's hearing on her eligibility to run for office

Originally published at: What kind of questions will the seditious Marjorie Taylor Greene be asked as she testifies at tomorrow's hearing on her eligibility to run for office | Boing Boing

7 Likes

She may try the “who would be stupid enough to believe anything I say - everyone knows I lie all the time” defense.

26 Likes

Can’t she just plead the 5th?

10 Likes

It’s garden season.

Fertilizer is what she will provide.

14 Likes

That 5th she’ll plead with be a 5th of Old Gand Dad Whiskey.

7 Likes

More like Four Roses

6 Likes

How about “What the fuck is wrong with you?”

14 Likes

I’m sure she could (I guess? IANAL), but she’s already shown so much of her ass it would probably be a disservice to her defense. I guess we’ll find out!

6 Likes

9 Likes

Judge Judy Reaction GIF by Agent M Loves Gifs

5 Likes

This is a civil case, right? If so she could claim her Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination but it seems like that could still work against her.

7 Likes

I’d start with “Who is the President of the United States?”

29 Likes

ISWYDT

(Ooh! A trick question!) :wink:

3 Likes
10 Likes

Thanks for the link. Should be fun.

4 Likes

Apparently from what I have read, on Twitter, the burden of proof is on her to prove that she is not seditious. So whilst her just keeping silent (would be good for society if she did more of it), it won’t help her defence.

4 Likes

Updated link:

5 Likes

She was just cheered as she entered the room.

C-Span has a better feed.

2 Likes

I was gonna stick around and watch this but I think I’ll go to work and catch the sound bites later because I feel exactly like this judge.

5 Likes

Going into quite a bit of US history so far. Maybe Greene will learn something.

Too bad the camera isn’t on her.

4 Likes