What kind of questions will the seditious Marjorie Taylor Greene be asked as she testifies at tomorrow's hearing on her eligibility to run for office

The handful of times I’ve dipped in, it hasn’t seemed like the plaintiffs have been doing particularly well. I’m concerned that maybe they went off half-cocked and unprepared. It will be REALLY BAD if we lose this.

6 Likes

Seems rather half-assed for sure. Greene is going to milk this forever.

4 Likes

and she’s up

1 Like

This is prob up on every single CSPAN feed on the Hill.

What an embarassment.

3 Likes

Short day so C-Span is back on.

QAnon ain’t gonna be happy, she just renounced them.

3 Likes

5 Likes

They’ll just ignore it, or claim that she didn’t really mean it. And they’d be right about the latter.

2 Likes

“Greene won’t say whether interfering with electoral count makes one an ‘enemy of the Constitution’”

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, during questioning Friday in relation to a lawsuit seeking to disqualify her from running for reelection, declined to say whether unlawfully interfering with the counting of electoral votes in a presidential election would make someone “an enemy of the Constitution.” -WaPo

sure jan

7 Likes

So does Satan take one or two sugars in his coffee?

2 Likes

Now, I’m also not an expert on the Declaration or the Constitution or even history (got high and drunk a lot in high school) but…

She presents herself as an expert on both those things, she just admitted or proved she is not.

4 Likes

Surprised?

this-is-my-surprised-face

7 Likes

I’ve been listening for half an hour now, and I hope it goes better afterward. I hope this dude is playing rope a dope, and has more concrete accusations and evidence coming up.

6 Likes

Not sure why it took so long to find the name of the Judge, I wish reporters or even C-Span would name all the players.

He was appointed in 2012 by a republican governor, his expertise, and by all accounts he is an expert and well respected, is corporate tax law.

He doesn’t make a ruling or decision, he just prepares a report. My best guess is this goes nowhere and she gets to claim they tried to cancel her but they couldn’t do it.

And now they’re showing Independence Day movie clips.

Asking trump to declare marshal law, you would think, would be something she remembered doing or not doing but of course she doesn’t recall.

4 Likes

Judging from her body language she knows this is going nowhere.

Of course she’s just an arrogant person anyway so that may be her perpetual state.

5 Likes

And speaking of judging, I’m getting the sense that the judge is finding all of the claims against her so far tenuous at best.

4 Likes

Yup. This is going to backfire HARD.

2 Likes

Yeah. It’s too damn nice outside here to continue to watch a waste of a skin suit on CSPAN.

I’m out.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.