Marjorie Taylor Greene displays profound memory loss with long string of "I don't remembers"

I mean, there it is. That’s enough right there. She called for violence and the Trumpkins listened.

According to the 14A, she can be removed from office immediately. No need to just remove her from the ballot.

27 Likes

15 Likes

Let this be a lesson to the R’s who keep going on about how feeble minded Joe Biden is when he slurs a word or two, or slightly mixes up some facts from 40 years ago.

Ol’ St. Ronnie was at least legitimately in the grips of early Alzheimer’s while he was President. Empty G has no such excuse other than her being a lying sack of shit.

18 Likes

ummm… person, woman, man, camera… prison. yes im pretty sure the last word is prison

19 Likes
12 Likes

That’s the thing that’s so maddening about her responses, kind of. It doesn’t matter if she remembers doing it. We have documentation proving that she did/said/tweeted those things. It’s like if I killed someone, and said I didn’t recall doing it, I’d still be held accountable for my actions. :woman_shrugging:t2:
I’m hoping the attorney’s line of questioning was just a way to enter all this evidence into the case. And I hope he/they made at least one barbed reference to, if you can’t recall all this stuff you did 16 months ago, you really are not suited for this position.
IANAL.

22 Likes

Oh Good Dog & Butter, you could nail the evidence to Margies head, and she still say it ain’t her/true.
She “shit the bed” in this trail and don’t even know she did…

13 Likes

Right, and it’s also what I’ve been finding maddening about this line of attack in this case. Why spend so much time asking her whether she remembers saying this or that?

We can’t prove she’s lying, because maybe she really can’t remember, but see, she has a bad memory! Gotcha!

Thing is, that’s not a gotcha.

9 Likes

That seems like it would be unprofessional for an officer of the court to say.

Now for her opponent in the election, a clip show of her greatest “I don’t remember” statements would seem to make a great attack ad. Maybe get in an extra kick to Trump: “Does Greene remember ‘Person, Woman, Man, Camera, TV’ as well as Donald Trump did?” and cut to a clip of her admitting she doesn’t.

6 Likes

The bit about the defense blocking discovery would be the answer. You can introduce evidence on the spot if it’s necessary to refute a witnesses testimony. So they actually need her to lie in order to introduce new evidence.

27 Likes

Marg is helping them at every turn, in that [need her to lie] she is preforming magnificently.

15 Likes

She really is…

13 Likes

The Smirk…

and

Republicans Murder Language.

5 Likes

Marcus Flowers [he is running for her seat] has enough video clips from this court trial of Marg to hit her over the head with her own words/actions for eternity, thanks Large-Marg for all the help!

10 Likes

Ah, thanks! That makes it seem way less depressing and like they may actually have a workable strategy here.

Kimmy Schmidt Good Luck GIF by Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt

14 Likes

23 Likes

I saw the perfect sobriquet for her on Twitter today: Perjury Traitor Greene.

22 Likes

Happy Spring Break GIF by HBO

14 Likes

19 Likes

Capitol Police Sergeant Aquilino Gosnell tweeted this after her testimony.

She is a victim of the rioters on January 6. Here are her injuries. Wait, those are mines.

The pictures might be a bit graphic so I didn’t embed the tweet.

https://twitter.com/SergeantAqGo/status/1517594244357267458

4 Likes