Marjorie Taylor Greene feels white supremacy suffering unfair scrutiny

I agree.
The focus should have started long ago & maybe this latest massacre wouldn’t have happened.

Someone should infrom Empty Gee about the dangers of Dihydrogen Monoxide, and its evil twin Hydrogen Hydroxide…

7 Likes

The part that just slays me is when she lists other horrendous mass shottings by people of other ethnicities than “White” and caps it off by saying "“These people are all guilty of these crimes and it’s not about race.” “It shouldn’t be about race. But they’re clearly racist as well.”

Does anybody vet these things before they release them? I guess she didn’t read Buffalo boys manifesto.

6 Likes

I thought the glazed eyes look was a side-effect of having sold her soul by working on a far-right “news” show.

2 Likes

why not both

2 Likes

Law And Order Dickwolf GIF by Wolf Entertainment

2 Likes

Talk about focus…Notice how she keeps her eyes glued to the dash cam rather than the road in front of her on which she’s driving two tons of steel.

2 Likes

OK, this is legit scaring me now. This is looking more and more like a coordinated propaganda effort.

4 Likes

MTG is uncomfortable with being linked to a shooter who inhabits the same mindset as she does.

She says “We should be more concerned about the illegal invasion at the border”. She likes guns. It’s up to her to draw some distinctions.

2 Likes

They used to be able to go with the line that they weren’t fascists or white supremacists because those were fringe groups who wore uniforms or robes and hoods who could never achieve political power. That BS (and it was always BS) isn’t as effective as it once was, so they’re trying out other ways to muddy the water.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.