Marjorie Taylor Greene hammers her already broken party, wants "Civil War in the GOP" (video)

By doing what? Serious question. What do you mean by ‘strike’?

4 Likes

tina turner auntie entity GIF

7 Likes

Freedom Caucus vs. RINOs Tonight on OAN!

Let the Civil War begin!.

4 Likes

I wish I lived in her district. I have little interest in the rigors and demands of a political career, but to run against her? Oh yeah, I’d LOVE to do that, despite it being a red district.

Alas, not going to happen.

Side Note: Hey boing boing admins, can you add “Mastodon” to your “Sharing” icons for stories? Would be nice if you started supporting/promoting the fediverse and alternatives to Muskrat’s failing dumpster fire.

18 Likes

Problem with thunderdome is one leaves. Can we weld it shut?

6 Likes

Can’t weld it shut as we still need the ‘2 men enter’ part.
My hope as an outside observer is that the GQP ultimately fractures the party, splitting the conservative vote into an unwinnable position, and that more moderate clear-thinking Republicans get fed up enough to banish the circus act to more local politics so that they can once again compete at the federal or state level. In about 20yrs or more…

New York Lol GIF by Lifetime

4 Likes

Door with no handle

(I have been in a building where they had doors with handles only on one side. It feels ominous.)

8 Likes

I got your “red wave” right here:

17 Likes

This is a depressing end game

7 Likes

What’s she gonna do, rebrand?

Marjorie Taylor Greene […] wants “Civil War in the GOP”

Oh, please do, dumbass.

I’ll get more popcorn.

@CongenitalOptimist

I’ll also bring you a coke…

14 Likes

They’ve chosen a thinner looking picture than one usually sees.

5 Likes

I don’t mind if she plays hookey from The House. Nobody worth a damn wants her there anyway.

2 Likes

The only problem with thunderdome is one person leaves. Better if nobody does.

3 Likes

Note that nobody here said anything about letting anyone inside the dome leave.

Lock the gate behind them all and throw away the key.

There's a horde at the door, at the gates to damnation; they be thieves, liars & attention wh0res.

There's a horde at the door, and there's still room for some more; from now until the end of creation.'

~Sandman, paraphrased
7 Likes

“We’re going to fight it out. I’m not afraid of the Civil War in the GOP. I lean into it.”

Who’s got the popcorn concession?

3 Likes

Or, to paraphrase John Lithgow’s character in The Manhattan Project, lock them up in a little room and throw away the room.

8 Likes

… except for the stochastic terrorism :face_with_head_bandage:

8 Likes

Be careful what you wish for there Marjorie. Someone might mistake you for a combatant.

2 Likes

Imagine being the Republican House whip, knowing that they have a slight majority, but the only way that they can win a vote is if everyone shows up, and it’s the whip’s job to tighten these loose nuts.

As I recall, MTG’s voting record was pretty spotty.

Oh well, good luck with that buddy! :rofl:

And I bet that vote pairing agreements will be off the table this session.

4 Likes