Marjorie Taylor Greene has hissy fit as she bashes the already "broken GOP" (video)

Originally published at: Marjorie Taylor Greene has hissy fit as she bashes the already "broken GOP" (video) | Boing Boing

6 Likes

When your native language is Parseltongue then every public statement is a hissy fit.

21 Likes

I mean. She is right though… the far right folks like Gaetz worked with democrats to remove McCarthy as Speaker of the House. Somehow I don’t think that’s what she meant but it’s still correct.

6 Likes

“The gQp is broken if it’s not full fascist and it’s all the Democrats fault!”

7 Likes

There is a difference between “worked with” and “voted with”. There was no coordinated effort between Goetz and the Democrats.

14 Likes

Has Empty G and ‘Cadaver found after the snow melts’ Jim Jordan’ tried denying the result of the Speaker vote yet?

7 Likes

MTG: The reason why we’re broken is because Republicans worked with Democrats.

Slightly Different Republicans/McCarthy: The reason that the House is broken is the Democrats won’t work with us!

Other Republicans: We’re not working with Democrats!

Republican Rep Emmer: As I have made very clear over the last few days, we should never allow a Democrat-backed coalition government. Ever. The only coalition we should be looking to build is a Republican coalition uniting all of our conference.

Various republican holdouts are refusing to meet with Jordan or take his calls. (and, of course, violent threats continue to republicans by agents of other republicans)

[putin and trump smile at their chaos minion saboteurs]

9 Likes

Mad Tommy Wiseau GIF by The Room

7 Likes

“Our conference has a responsibility to the American people, to our districts, to work together and unify, and this conference is absolutely broken our bank balances.”

3 Likes

The schadenfreude is intense, watching the Republicans’ toiling and moiling in a slough of despond they dug for themselves.

Only the world is in the grip of multiple crises. The human race needs a USA which isn’t paralysed by petty internal division.

10 Likes

Stop hitting yourself! Stop hitting yourself!

6 Likes

Honestly? I think you win today’s internet. Well played! :wink:

4 Likes

No. Really.
Why are you hitting yourself? Will you please stop?
Pretty please?

I’m going to stand over here until you get tired of… whatever that is.

2 Likes

Hey people of Georgia, when you get the chance… don’t vote for this clown again.

7 Likes

I’ll try to convince all my relatives and friends who live up there in her district not to do so…

4 Likes

Empty G’s gonna empty.

3 Likes

Dems voted for their own candidate, not the GOP candidate, in an election the GOP called for, which is how these things work. It’s not their fault that GOP voters can’t decide on which shitbag they want to lead them. They didn’t “work with” Gaetz.

3 Likes

I’ll do the same with mine out in red Texasville wrt our dreadful representatives!

4 Likes

High Five Nbc GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

5 Likes

I’m afraid you’re not going to get far using facts and logic with the GQP /s

4 Likes