Marjorie Taylor Greene says people are "sick and tired" of Republicans (video)

Originally published at: MTG rages against Republicans

3 Likes

people are “sick and tired” of Republicans

I…I agree with MGT???

I’m feeling very disoriented right now.

12 Likes

There’s a saying amongst golfer, “Even a bind squirrel sometimes finds an acorn.”

4 Likes

Well…you agree with her statement that people are sick of Republicans. I hope you don’t agree with her reasons why.

15 Likes

People are certainly sick of margarine traitor green, santos claws, desatanist, and bubo the clown, among others…

7 Likes

So Close GIF by Call Me Kat

6 Likes

I’ve argued for years that Republicans were in a civil war over ownership of the word “Republican”. Now, they’ve extended that battle to the word “Conservative”.

4 Likes

Ironic, because they aren’t even conservative anymore. That would be too left wing and woke for them.

14 Likes

4 Likes

My in-laws generally consider themselves conservative (little ‘c’.) They want minimal government intervention in their own lives, oversight on spending (which is not the same as no spending), and have a general attitude of “if you’re not hurting me, why would I care what you do?” Yeah, we can have discussions over some of the specifics within this framework, but I note they withdrew from the Republicans as soon as DJT started to rise to power.

Republicans have been trying to wrest the word conservative away from others for a very long time now!

13 Likes

efa6c830-1745-4d8a-bb8e-daf2a2c065e7_text

5 Likes

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

3 Likes

12 Likes

I mean, often Republicans weren’t always assholes. We’re just sick and tired of the assholes of any political party.

4 Likes

How old are you? 52 yesterday, and I sure don’t remember that time.

3 Likes

The Republican Party was formed in large part as an anti-slavery party, wasn’t it (maybe not for fully humanitarian reasons)? Just because I wasn’t alive then doesn’t mean I can’t reference the period.

Of course, times change and people change. Hence, the problems we have with today’s Republican Party.

7 Likes

We do have ways of knowing what times were like in the time before we existed… this magical things called history books written by historians… Take a look!

Old School Reaction GIF by LeVar Burton Kids

9 Likes

Republicans created these:

• U.S. EPA
  • the [original!] Square Deal

Yeah. Right thing. Various reason(s). I mean, Lincoln did sign the Emancipation Proclamation but he also called for the killing of the indigenous peoples inside U.S. borders–and their food supply: bison–too.

10 Likes

True. That is why I used the word “often”, and not “always”. Politics is never a truly black/white situation.

Not to mention, there have been some truly horrible Democrats.

11 Likes

Kenan Thompson Reaction GIF by Saturday Night Live

All the slave-holding ones. All the rabidly racist ones.

8 Likes