Marjorie Taylor Greene shares obviously-photoshopped image of Illinois shooter: "Is he in jail or rehab or a psychiatric center in this photo?"

Originally published at: Marjorie Taylor Greene shares obviously-photoshopped image of Illinois shooter: "Is he in jail or rehab or a psychiatric center in this photo?" | Boing Boing

4 Likes

Face Palm GIF

22 Likes

Judge Judy Reaction GIF by Agent M Loves Gifs

17 Likes

Face Palm No GIF

18 Likes

Member of the party of projection is offended by an obvious fake image of callous murderer type pretending to virtue by pretending they read the Bible.

10 Likes

Give Up Reaction GIF

8 Likes

Au contraire. . . .

22 Likes

She’s exactly the kind of voter the GOP love, easily fooled by the most obvious of fakery. Shame she’s also one of their political reps, but I suppose its helpful if the two things overlap.

9 Likes

Shame Facepalm GIF by MOODMAN

7 Likes

Even calling it a Photoshop job is giving it too much credit. That’s barely Microsoft Word-level work.

16 Likes

fool42 facepalm SMH

Bill Murray facepalm

tumblr_muoapibVYq1qehnuso1_1280

7 Likes

This is the second time I’ve come across this ad on an article about the shooter.

Once on a Chicago Tribune article and now on Boing Boing.

This shit is gross.

8 Likes

But like, what specifically doesn’t she want to continue?
“Mental Health”?
Reading bibles in rehab?
Skinny kids being allowed to exist?
Not being normal or healthy?
People being allowed to buy guns?

5 Likes

It appears that she took it down and replaced it with a tweet that simply says “Impeach Joe Biden!”

Weak attempt at a comeback.

3 Likes

Someone should photoshop her image into that pic and then ask what psychiatric drugs she is on and what facility she was detained in when the pic was taken.

I mean, it’d obviously be real, right?

/s

8 Likes

Posting it here won’t help. You should try one of the moderation threads instead.

4 Likes

And replace the Bible with Mao’s little red book. Her followers won’t know what to think.

2 Likes

Get Ghostery or some other ad blocker.

3 Likes

Okay, Barjorie.

3 Likes

Animated GIF

4 Likes