Marjorie Taylor Greene slams Kamala Harris for wearing "gender neutral" colors (video)

Originally published at: Marjorie Taylor Greene slams Kamala Harris for wearing "gender neutral" colors (video) | Boing Boing

11 Likes

26 Likes

Obama tan suit controversy - Wikipedia.

I guess wearing earth tones is just another of those things PoC’s are not allowed to do. It’s so hard to keep track!

32 Likes

It goes without saying that Republicans wore tan suits in the White House all the freaking time without anyone raising a ruckus about it.

34 Likes

I’d say that just one of the guys in these photos manages to really make his suit look good.

38 Likes

Who is she to talk about, looking like ABBA’s Agnetha Fältskog! Give the 80s back to their time!

8 Likes

Stated while wearing the notoriously female gender specific checks notes blue. /s

• Can’t tell from article video preview dark blue or black. Either way, she’s a hypocrite.
9 Likes

dude_thefuck

32 Likes

greene hemorrhoid

28 Likes

Hemorrhoids already have more self-awareness than Marjorie Taylor Greene.

28 Likes

Oh shes got that aggrieved white lady “Karen” patter down perfect.

The formula is - X is weird, look what non conformist thing X does! I dunno why its wrong or what it means, but I hate X, and you can connect the dots. I mean, we all hate X, right?!

11 Likes

I wish there were more clap-back from Democrats when these sorts of endless, tiresome, frivolous, capricious attacks are made. Something like Kamala saying, “My personal style is to not take advice from adulterous hypocrites.”

18 Likes

Grain of truth here, maybe (I forgot who she was for a second when I read this post).

Still, they’re so obviously clutching a fragments of straws. Reminds me of the whole Obama fancy mustard thing.

1 Like

Cut her some slack. She’s still working out some new material for when she opens for Dave Chappelle.

10 Likes
8 Likes

In that case, MTG’s hemorrhoids exist in the nightmare world.

9 Likes

I’m not a fan of this pixelated look. I know, it’s a nodding aside to the idea of a mouldy internet meme, but…

It’s really starting to seem like she’s trying too hard. Looks desperate and weak.

6 Likes

‘In one of her more bizarre rants of the last few days,’

Which is pretty impressive given that her baseline is already ‘bizarre’ going on full ‘batshit crazy’.

6 Likes

I suppose, perhaps our Madam VP should be wearing that retina-burning, tacky shade of red Empty G usually sports. Like Drumpf’s ill-fitted ties?

2 Likes