Marjorie Taylor Greene slams Kamala Harris for wearing "gender neutral" colors (video)

Watching her bomb is sustenance.

2 Likes
12 Likes

dude… did you just insult my hemorrhoid?

6 Likes

I imagine they’re a bit sensitive.

16 Likes

Kamala Harris is more of an autumn, whereas MTG is those couple of days when a whole winter’s worth of cigarette butts and dog poop thaw out.

9 Likes

I don’t know if it’s hard to keep track since the overall theme is that PoC can never do anything right. Their mistake was being PoC in the first place.

5 Likes

If Harris wore black, it’d be to show allegiance to Antifa. If she wore white, it’d be because she was copying Clinton. If she wore pink or purple, it’d be because she wanted to show allegiance to LGBTQ causes. If her clothes were too ”feminine”, she would be accused of pandering to women, too “masculine”, she’d be attacked for being a radical feminist.

9 Likes

Or perhaps not trying at all. At this point she may believe that whatever oozes out of her head sphincter must be pure gold.

3 Likes

I’m not saying she’s a chess master or anything (I doubt she’s functionally literate, actually), but I kind of suspect that Dan Savage is right: this kind of idiocy, the dildo comments, and so on are just attempts to distract us from the real message: that she would have more successfully overthrown the United States government. They are calling for violence at the next election in no uncertain terms, and we need to be aware of that. I’d say we need to be ready for it, but I doubt it’ll amount to much. Still, it’s concerning. These are people who are literally calling for the overthrow of the United States constitution.

5 Likes

Continuing on that theme; She’s prejudiced about brown clothes. No wonder she’s prejudiced about brown people. She seems to like black clothes though. Color me surprised!

2 Likes

What’s Harris supposed to wear instead that isn’t “gender neutral”? Pink?

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.