Marjorie Taylor Greene so excited about Musk Twitter sale, she wants "roundtable" with Alex Jones, Milo Yiannopoulos

She’ll have to pay Milo’s bus ticket and let him sleep in her doghouse.

8 Likes

[ETA: Looking at my creation, I now realize I probably shoulda used red for “blades,” too. Oh, well.]

14 Likes

I agree, but am thinking of a slightly different venue:

10 Likes

Fuuuuuuudge.
I thought people had forgotten about Milo and good riddance. That’s the last zombie we need back.
And I say that because my grandfather was named Milo and I always really liked that name, but when he came along suddenly it was almost as ruined as the name “Adolph”. I was hoping he had gone away for good.

9 Likes

If it helps I refer to him as Yolo Minneapolis.

13 Likes

9 Likes

If only…

10 Likes

First of all, I’d laugh and laugh if the deal fell through for whatever reason, but I’m always amused that dim bulbs like Marj think something like Twitter is “public life”. Twitter is just one corner of the net.

It’d be quite easy to ignore if people gave it a shot. I suspect Marj and co get especially enraged that they cannot 100% control what people say on it, and some of them get their wrists slapped/banned for just being absolutely awful people…

3 Likes

He’s just hanging out, platonically, with a bunch of guys. You know, like Jesus

6 Likes

are there no sysadmins at twitter willing to shut that bigot spigot off?

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.