Marjorie Taylor Greene takes on big Butt Plug

She’s battling herself??!

3 Likes

Maybe she’s just mad because she can’t get a tantric sex guru / gym owner extramarital affair partner as easy as one can buy a butt plug.

6 Likes

This Mussolini-themed version might be more to her tastes.

17 Likes

As if there was absolutely nothing – nothing! – else around that would have sufficed.

7 Likes

In fact there is a whole genre of Mussolini-styled buttplugs.

A while ago I collected a gallery. Riddled: A perineal theme

15 Likes

Given the fact her husband recently filed for divorce, I think she was giving some shopping advice, rather than clutching at her pearls.

Not that I’m kink-shaming or anything…

6 Likes

Perhaps she’s hoping that liberals retaliate by sending her oodles of the very thing she actually wants: FREE butt plugs.

14 Likes

Are we still doing phrasing?

3 Likes

Oooh-err [/Frankie Howerd voice].

5 Likes

Christ what a butt plug!

21 Likes

… madison cawthorn didn’t seem to have any trouble, uh, “plugging in,” so to speak :grimacing:

3 Likes

So what is Target’s official response?

Is it time to make “MTG: Congressional ButtPlug” trend?

1 Like

Are the butt plugs and dildos a part of the Magnolia collection? Or are they a Good & Gather item?

7 Likes

I don’t know if they’re really selling purpose-made butt plugs and dildos at Target and CVS, on open display or not.
But I do know enough emergency room nurses to have learnt that everything is a butt plug with enough commitment, effort and endurance.
So Marge ain’t entirely wrong here.

16 Likes

Yes, the story is amusing but it buries the lead. The public promotion of a violent coup to take over the country is what makes Greene a dangerous figure, especially as she rises within the Republican Party. She is like the John Iselin character (modeled after Joe Mcarthy) in the Manchurian Candidate.

14 Likes

Just in time for Christmas!

Can also double as a tree ornament. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Every accusation is a confession.

cough-cough

9 Likes

Ours in California have various toys, under lock and key but out on the floor, along with condoms and lubes. And of course, available online for the more easily embarrassed.

5 Likes

They’re “Up & Up”. Duh.

14 Likes

All in Motion? Bullseye Playground? Favorite Day?

3 Likes