Marjorie Taylor Greene takes on big Butt Plug

Originally published at: Marjorie Taylor Greene takes on big Butt Plug | Boing Boing

9 Likes

Who hasn’t tried to take a big butt plug?

Oh, I mean “on” :wink:

24 Likes

Running into your staff at Target really isn’t worth a comment.

11 Likes

Next up: Common grocery items that are longer than they are wide:

30 Likes

Bless her heart for worrying about what people are putting up their lower passages while she crams her perverted Christianity down their throats.

52 Likes

Awkward Krieger GIF by Archer

27 Likes

They got her butt stuff on video. But just prior to that she declared that:

Marjorie Taylor Greene Says She Could’ve Led a Better Armed Insurrection
on Jan. 6 …“I want to tell you something,” she told attendees at the New York
Young Republicans Club gala on Saturday night, according to the New York
Post. “If Steve Bannon and I had organized that, we would have won. Not
to mention, we would’ve been armed.” [link]

…an oath taken representative of the House of Representatives, asserting that she’d have attacked the capitol with guns. now, we have come to expect such nightmarish behavior from the likes of MTG (and others) but … m’gawd

37 Likes

Sex toys are a product that have achieved significant market penetration of late. Why do conservatives hate freedom and capitalism?

35 Likes

With a name like that, ow.

11 Likes

She really is the living incarnation of "drunk person at a party you wish you hadn’t started a conversation with.’

21 Likes

ISWYDT

Oh My God Wow GIF

14 Likes

Butt ugly.

4 Likes

Overpriced by $10.

7 Likes

Amazon should split off a sister entity: Ramazon.

10 Likes

At least the republicans got some good information at their convention.

8 Likes

I gotta say, love your Kelly Freas art.

5 Likes

She could have joined the thugs on Jan 6, it’s not like she wasn’t in the building.

17 Likes

In the days of the Ottoman Empire, there were stories that cucumbers had to be sliced before they were delivered to the Sultan’s harem, so that his concubines could not use them for “unnatural” purposes.

14 Likes

I had no idea Target and CVS were selling such things, and I have to say, I’m more than a bit surprised - that EmptyGee managed to get a fact right. Normally she’s upset about things that have no basis in reality.

10 Likes

Oh, she still has her facts wrong: other people’s dildos still aren’t anything to worry about.

Oh, you just mean that she got one right after the thousands of lies? It’s not that surprising: stopped clocks, and all that.

10 Likes