Marjorie Taylor Greene uses "Gestapo" in a sentence and spells it correctly

She might have spelled it correctly, but she’s still wrong.

She’s absolutely right.
Just not the way she thinks.

Someone should tell You Know Who that Empty Gee is talking about him. See what happens.

Clearly, MTG is a prevaricator and a poor one at that, and generally an embarrassment.

After brief consideration, I realized that there are no cities named Gestapo or gazpacho, so how can there be any local police forces for them? NewMex has a Truth or Consequences police force, and there are similar instances for Hooker OK, Colon MI, Cut and Shoot TX, Booger Hole WV, and Pig KY. Google will present you with amusing images of their police cars.

To avoid removal of this post, I shall not suggest that MTG suffers catastrophic pedigree collapse from multiple and close consanguinity in her immediate family tree, at least, I won’t use the more concise six letter word starting in the latter “i”.

1 Like

Tyrants are a cancer that America should never allow to fester and grow.

Isn’t that another threat on the President’s life?

I mean… I know, but this kind of constituent outreach is some of the easiest ways to ensure re-election. She already did show up to hand out water to people, but she should do more, not because everyone there votes for her, but because it’s her JOB…

It is… it ended up being closed for a while after he passed on, because the family was fighting over the estate, but it’s in the hands of an artistic non-profit that fixed the place up (as some things had gone into disrepair) and even opened a air B&B across the street for visitors.

I have not heard if it got hit with flooding. It’s a little outside of Summerville, so hopefully, it’s okay…

True. It took her a couple of days after the flooding to do so, however… I kept checking her social media and at least for a day or two, it was just BS about the Democrats… Her opponent for the fall (Marcus Flowers) posted the day of the flooding… I just hope that lag gets people to wake up and vote against her and with their interests. This is my old stomping ground (well, the more southern part of this area is, at least), and I know there are some real bigots in the area (I mean, the Klan and stuff), but there are plenty of wonderful people too (my family not being the least of them - lots of old friends, too) and they deserve better.

3 Likes

FTFY.

4 Likes

Sarcastic Bill Burr GIF by Desus & Mero

2 Likes

Can’t say it’s off topic though.

1 Like

Ironic that she should accuse the FBI for politicising something whilst she politicises something.

Another day another republican openly projecting with absolutely no self awareness.

:cackles at the irony:

2 Likes

I suspect Republican grievance/attack politics works pretty well when you’re in a place that actively subverts federal aid - either rejecting it entirely or misspending it (e.g. the covid relief funds and infrastructure money spent on prisons and buying weapons for cops in red states). It gets a lot easier to get away with not helping people if you can stop anyone else from helping them, too.

If I hear regime one for time…

She keeps making these claims but still has not produced evidence it’s really happening.

Well, there was associated talk of autocorrect, so …

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.