Marjorie Taylor Greene uses Trump crowd to spread ugly, anti-American lies (video)

Originally published at: Marjorie Taylor Greene uses Trump crowd to spread ugly, anti-American lies (video) | Boing Boing

3 Likes

I’m sure passersby in NYC had some choice opinions they shared with this Nat-C.

12 Likes

she really held that crowd right in the palm of her hand. what an orator.

4 Likes

1:24 PM, EST: Donald James Trump was placed under arrest.

9 Likes

You know if you take the first number, 1, and add the three numbers together you get 7. That’s 17. The 17th letter of the alphabet? Yup, that’s right.

Q.

8 Likes

George Santos showed up as well. I have to wonder how Trump feels about the quality of these public figures who showed up to offer him their support. Surely even he must realize they’re the kind of associates whose endorsement makes him look even more ridiculous and criminal, right?

9 Likes

I think all he cares about is that people constantly suck up to him… that’s evidence to him of someone being a person of quality.

9 Likes

One Naziboy tried to start crap with a news boom mike operator.

11 Likes

Its not like Santos does anything in DC, might as well stay a while in NY.

4 Likes

I think that’s the single most important quality for sure, but insider accounts are still full of anecdotes where he ranted about how clownish some of his sycophants looked on TV. “Why does Bannon always look like shit?” “What the fuck is that goop dripping off Rudy’s head?” “Why do those protesters storming the Capitol in my name look like a bunch of goddamn hicks?”

11 Likes

I’d be surprised if someone called Oren Levy was a Nazi, but I suppose that anything is possible.

4 Likes

ben shapiro?
steven miller?
nazis.

15 Likes

I wouldn’t be surprised. Thugs and opportunists always think they’ll be the exception.

10 Likes

It’s funny to me that the whistles you hear during MTG’s rant, which apparently began to drown her out, were supplied by a pro-Trumper who didn’t realize he was handing them out to anti-Trump protestors.

8 Likes

·

3h

10 Likes

What was that line from Burroughs? something like “There’s always room for the right kind of Jew in the bunker”

Some folks don’t care about antisemitism in general, as long as it doesn’t bite them in the face, and are somehow convinced it never will.

6 Likes

Is that Jordan Klepper in the background?

3 Likes

5 Likes

… OTOH how can we distinguish a “packed crowd” from normal Manhattan pedestrian traffic :confused:

3 Likes

They were in a very small area. I am familiar with it. Prior to the pandemic I would frequently go to 111 Centre Street (NY county civil court), across the street from the criminal court. The protesters/counter protesters took a corner of a small 1/2 block sized park. Where you could fit dozens of people. If there were over 100 people there, I would be surprised.

4 Likes