Marjorie Taylor Greene warns Alvin Bragg to stop it right now, or "America is over"

Originally published at: Marjorie Taylor Greene warns Alvin Bragg to stop it right now, or "America is over" | Boing Boing

12 Likes

I can’t escape the irony of hearing “I want it that way” (or whatever the song’s actual title is) playing in the background while she talks about what she wants to happen. No matter how hard she wants to believe what she’s saying it doesn’t make it true…

21 Likes

If he’s innocent, he doesn’t have anything to worry about.

38 Likes

and do not bring charges against an innocent President Trump."

Can such a thing really exist?

14 Likes

Pretty sure she meant “America (as she knew it) would be over.”

9 Likes

Ya know, at this point, every Republican in Congress is probably involved in illegal schemes, be they financial crimes, espionage for foreign governments, or fucking children.

But MTG is the only one I think has a good chance of getting arrested, because she probably thinks she could assault a cop and get away with it.

20 Likes

What happened to, “you have nothing to fear if you have nothing to hide?”

23 Likes

I’m kind’a torn…on one hand, we should be informed about the BS people like her try to peddle. On the other hand, I feel like I’m seeing posts about her several times a day and getting pretty tired of it. It’s like giving her free publicity.

23 Likes

Trump-derangement syndrome

Wait…Bragg suffers from this? Or perhaps MTG?

Confused Marvel Studios GIF by Disney+

FFS, can you imagine what a pain in the ass it must be to have grown up/live with this person?

22 Likes

The actual Trump- derangement syndrome is believing that one of the most famously corrupt people in history is somehow definitely innocent.

34 Likes

Bragg isn’t the one with Trump-derangement syndrome. The cure? We all know Marg and her simpleton friends aren’t going to just wake up one day and realize their brain hasn’t worked for a couple of years. In most zombie movies to kill the disease you had to kill the host.
Maybe it’s not too late.
To rescue someone in a cult, they have to be “deprogramed”, right?
Lets try that first.

2 Likes

… like what, it will sink into the ocean :confused:

5 Likes

Hang on, I don’t think that’s The Backstreet Boys… let me turn up the volume see if I can catch those lyrics…

You are a liar,
A dumpster fire
Believe, when I say
I wish you’d go away…

9 Likes

Testify comrade.

You don’t get to decide when America begins or ends you bloated ego maniac.

18 Likes

:musical_note:
Tell me WHY-EE??? This ass won't ever SHUT UP?!?

Tell me WHY-EE??? Ain't nothing but a headache...

20 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Sunlight is the Best Disinfectant

It feels like she’s running out of headroom for fake alarm. Where do you go from a statement like this? There is an upper limit on hyperbole in the English language. The words can only do so much.

11 Likes

The screaming becomes louder and less coherent?

Louder is definitely doable, although “less coherent” might be a challenge.

16 Likes

Now you’re just stooping to BB’s level.

11 Likes