Marjorie Taylor Greene warns her MAGA mob that the U.S. is now "post-Constitution" (video)

pull ups GIF
Yeah, she doesn’t have enough arm strength so she flails her body around.
Animation Sneaking GIF by Squirlart

7 Likes

… if there was video of me doing that I would pay people money not to post it on the internet :clown_face:

7 Likes

It’s a cross-fit thing called kipping, apparently. My brother was into crossfit for awhile. I don’t know if he still is.

6 Likes

If as Marjorie Taylor Greene claims we’re in a “post Constitution” world (spoilers: we’re not), does that mean the Second Amendment is no longer in effect?

Her NRA bosses may not be happy with her for that position.

10 Likes

Sporkfoot Kipping

Laugh-girl GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

2 Likes

I had to google that. I had no idea what you were talking about. So now I know what MTG’s feet look like. Yay?

4 Likes

Mad Madge fails to understand the Constitution is the only thing keeping her treasonous behind from prison and/or execution right now.

5 Likes

Sploot kipping?

2 Likes

Every accusation is a confession.

5 Likes

It’s hard to get blood parasites to show up for a jury summons.

4 Likes

That might be what she’s trying to do. But like when she’s being a congresswoman, what she’s actually doing is a grotesque, flailing, incompetent parody of the real thing.

ETA: What makes that gif funnier is she’s apparently been doing CrossFit since 2011, was a CrossFit coach and ran a Crossfit gym.

8 Likes

The only use that Empty has for the constitution is to beat people with it.

In prints they are often seen carrying large wooden clubs, which they liked to call “constitutions”

7 Likes

I’ve been doing it wrong all my life

9 Likes

They’re obviously using the Republican definition of communism, which is:
“Communism is when something I don’t like, and the less I like it, the more communister it is.”

10 Likes

Huh. Well I didn’t know either definition until this thread. I’m learning all kinds of things today. Two definitions for kipping, what MTG’s feet look like…can I just rewind time to before I saw this post actually?

4 Likes
6 Likes

Yeah… doing whatever hyper-extensive bullshit MTG does as an excuse for “cross-fit” can’t be good for the spine and ligaments.

4 Likes

Stupid is as ReThugliKKKlanners do. Perjury Taylor Greene has no idea how much The Stoopid runs in her - she well represents the ReThugliCon Party.

Sure, but she’s not broken, just slow.
Which means she is right once every couple hundred years or so.

It’s both.

3 Likes

CrossFit is often accused of being a cult, or at least cultish. There’s often an attitude of you’re not really exercising unless it’s CrossFit, which is silly. Some gyms are run better than others.

5 Likes