Marjorie Taylor Greene's new unpaid intern mocks Ilhan Omar in repulsive video

Originally published at: Marjorie Taylor Greene's new unpaid intern mocks Ilhan Omar in repulsive video | Boing Boing

3 Likes

I have been made dumber by watching that.

Also, more enraged. Not against Muslims or women, of course.

18 Likes

It’s the Heathers school of conservative politics.

8 Likes

I can’t bring myself to click on it. I pray that it’s a Rickroll.

26 Likes

Shitposting edgelord is a shitposting edgelord. He is a terrible person.

10 Likes

Neo-Nazis gotta nazi. Of course MTG and pals are going to say racist/sexist crap to Omar.

Omar does things, the job of an actual member of Congress. Someone on committees dealing with legislature.

15 Likes

obviously this must have been made before he accepted jesus into his life and turned everything round, as per MTG

6 Likes

Milo’s more than an asshole. He’s a hemorrhoid.

12 Likes

It’s difficult to summarize Milo’s general awfulness in just a few sentences but I do feel that any mention of his name needs to note that he also defended pedophilia, especially since the GOP keeps accusing the Democrats of being “groomers” nowadays.

19 Likes

You had me at fake, forced laughter.

1 Like

Everything to do with Empty Gee is repulsive.

1 Like

It’s not even a well done piece of offensive trash. I’ve seen elementary school productions with more production value (not to mention more empathy and integrity).

2 Likes

Not going to watch. You’re just spreading shit around. I’d take this one down if I were you.

11 Likes

Can he no longer get up off his knees?

Seth Meyers Burn GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

8 Likes

Yeah, let’s not send more eyes to Milo. He’s been sensibly in the memory hole where he should remain.

3 Likes

Words literally fail me…

1 Like

I always wondered what goatse would look like as a face.

1 Like

I’m surprised he didn’t go full black face

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.