Marjorie Taylor Greene's new whacko theory: Liz Cheney is an undercover mole

I always thought it was a shrug of hipsters.

4 Likes

If Liz Cheney is a mole, then MTG is a cockroach.

This one is full of disinformation! The corruption from within…

Sounds an awful lot like the “Trump is secretly a Democrat plant to destroy the Republican Party from within” conspiracy theory that was being floated around 2015 from some far right Republicans. (He didn’t need any help doing that, so joke’s on them.)

7 Likes

You’ll have to be more specific

It’s not as helpful as one might think to hear that everyone is lying about everything all the time

7 Likes

MTB’s attempt to assassinate Elizabeth Cheney’s character “mole” is a joke. MTB thows this out without any evedence… sounds like Rudy and his unproven claim of the stolen election. Elizabeth Cheney has been one of only a few in the GOP members standing for Democracy in this contry. From my acessment, MTB is trying to distroy it.

1 Like

Who is MTB?

7 Likes

GIF by NETFLIX

Jake Gyllenhaal Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

6 Likes

Surely having a republican ruin the democratic party’s chances in the election is 100% the thing you would want if you are a republican?
I’m heartily sick of seeing this garbage pile of a human being in my news feed.
If people like this are in positions of power and influence then claiming we have become ‘civilized’ is a fucking joke. It’s not even that. It’s not even remotely amusing anymore.

they mean Barbara Taylor Bradford silly.

1 Like

Sheesh. Marj reminds me of every single Mean Girl I’ve ever run across: they tend to be all about the taunting. It doesn’t matter if the taunting has completely departed from critical thinking of any kind, it’s about being very loud and proud with the gaslighting and the nastiness.
Nearly all of these people seem to get frozen in a middle school mindset, too, I’ve noticed. Gaetz seems to be in the same mold, so maybe it’s game recognizing game.

3 Likes

7 Likes

Reese Witherspoon Agree GIF by Coolidge Corner Theatre

4 Likes

I read that, read it again, took a deep breath, reread it - and I still can’t convince myself its not the transcript of a chatbot that’s been badly trained.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.