Marjorie Taylor Greene's new whacko theory: Liz Cheney is an undercover mole

Originally published at: Marjorie Taylor Greene's new whacko theory: Liz Cheney is an undercover mole | Boing Boing

6 Likes

Liberals and progressives know exactly what Liz Cheney is and why she’s on this committee. EmptyG doesn’t know that, whether Cheney gets what she wants out of it or not, it’s not going to end well for her own political future.

15 Likes

Y’all, she’s a Mad at Harry spy like from Whirled War Won. She’s going to bampoodle you like a tool belt huckster. You’re being led like lamps to the slaughter.

On a serious note, she wouldn’t be saying this if it were true because she’d support Cheney taking down the Democrats. A poor attempt at gaslighting.

24 Likes

Actually, Madge, nothing is “an irony.” That’s not how the language works.

11 Likes

One exception is a collective noun: an irony of hipsters.

23 Likes

My new theory

21 Likes

So is she saying they’re willing to sacrifice Trump and J6 in order to get her reelected? That can’t be right. It must be me.

1 Like

I’m sorry, I can no longer tell the difference between the politics articles and the “week in supermarket rags” articles.

12 Likes

Federal governing is theater.
I wonder if trump fans still think wrestling is real?

1 Like

Unless of course she really was stupid enough to give the game away.

(She absolutely is that stupid.)

9 Likes

MTG appears to be on a roll tuned to trash the hearings. Almost as if FOX is tossing her notions that are too wacky for FOX and Friends to vomit out.

3 Likes

Like clotted lumps of rancid bacon grease, it’s yet another batch o’ brain drippings from Empty G.
She’s a couple bubbles off plumb if she thinks the Democrats need anyone else’s help in hosing their own chances; after all, there’s Joe Manchin, et. al. to screw the pooch.

3 Likes

so that means… that all republicans should get on board with what cheney is doing, start paying attention to and hyping the J6 committee’s work, and thus ruin dems’ midterm chances…? have i got that right…?

10 Likes

4457d184736ee1a1ab5b28fc456934d3

3 Likes

Outing an intelligence agent should get you kicked out of the party, Marge.

10 Likes

Hello,

Whether it is child sexual abuse, fraudulent voting, insider trading, or something else, Republicans always seem to accuse Democrats of it first, and then it comes out that it was something certain Republicans were doing all along and in greater numbers

I have to wonder if this is something preparatory to announcements about Kyrsten Sinema or Joe Manchin.

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

9 Likes

I just know if we turn all of these mondegreens into an MTG bingo card someone will win within a year, tops.

(But full points for Mad at Harry. I actually lol’d)

6 Likes

MTG, the Gibbering Mouther of American Politics.

8 Likes

“Mad at Harry” actually took me a minute, but that’s the best kind!

6 Likes

MTG is a fragrant gazpacho.

3 Likes