Marjorie Taylor Greene's ugly comment about a woman in a hijab resurfaces

I doubt she’d ever wander into the 7th, though… far too diverse for her now.

But yeah… that woman. I hope the democrats have someone good lined up for the next election in the 14th.

5 Likes

MTG can go fuck herself sideways with a rusty spike.

11 Likes

She could have said it today, and I wouldn’t be surprised. I mean it’s Tuesday.

1 Like

I grew up there, and I had no idea she lived there, but it makes SO MUCH SENSE. Her entitled ignorance reminds me of a good many white folks in North Fulton (not all of them, though, thankfully). I can easily see her toting a Vera Bradley bag, driving a Lexus SUV, and eating at Taco Mac while being very rude to the staff.

5 Likes

That’s SOOOOO Alpharetta!

5 Likes

“A few minutes later, she flipped her camera to show a woman in a hijab walking outside the library.“See that, right there? Our library is full of that.””

Well, I doubt the library is full of racist blonde suburbanites in MAGA gear like MGT, because that would imply they actually had an interest in worthwhile intellectual pursuits.

6 Likes

So true. She is right at home at a lynching or a book burning (or a Capitol riot), screaming her lungs out.

I agree, but have an additional corollary.

If she is shouting into someone's face that she can "read their mind and knows they are thinking about murdering her" then it's just her fueling the self fulfilling prophecy.

As with the ex-president, I abhor reading her name on and on and on with this shit.

@Carla_Sinclair, what you you think - would not naming her but referring to her as, e.g., “That Terrible Racist Senator” on BB something you would even consider?

Everyone still knows the name of the perpetrator, but it would not feed her personal SEO.

2 Likes

Narrows it right the hell down.

4 Likes

Especially as she is one of the Terrible Racist Representatives, and the US has well over 100 of those.

4 Likes

After a while, one’s name comes to stand for what they are. Nobody needs to say “Genocidal Racist Monster” for Adolf Hitler. I am well past the time I need any descriptive metaphors for this filth, too. She’s accomplished a lot in a very short time, and she’ll have to live with it forever.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.