Married couple get divorced so their girlfriend doesn't get jealous

Especially in Vegas. There is a pretty large poly community (relative to the population size), and a larger contingent of people who are fairly libertarian on social issues.

Someone who thinks it’s their business what people do in their bedrooms will find that they’re the odd (wo)man out.

4 Likes

8 Likes

I was thinking this one.

8 Likes

I picked mine because of the two different points Mary focuses on. One can almost see the couple propositioning her, and Mary thinking, “Wait, what the…”

1 Like

Ah, makes sense.
I was thinking Mary seemed bit more interested in the proposal in the one I posted.
“So you’re saying there’s a chance chance…”

2 Likes

Hundred bucks says Benno’s out in two years.

1 Like

Is there any particular reasoning behind that bet?

• There can be only one!
  • There can be only two!
  • It takes three sides to make a stable structure!
0 voters

Here’s what I have to say about age gaps.

It’s harder to make it work when people are in different life stages, because it makes it harder to understand and identify with each other. It’s hard enough at times bridging the gender gap (and in fact a bi friend of mine only dates his same gender of late because of that), but also bringing into the picture someone significantly older or younger adds another layer. Older, well, you don’t totally understand where they are coming from, and they may feel like they already solved your life issues long ago. Younger, well, they may (in the case of young 20’s) may think they know everything but don’t realize many things due to a lack of life experience.

It may not surprise you to learn I don’t like to date people who are too far off my own age. And that my (few) experiences dating ~7 years younger/older I was not fond of. YMMV of course.

2 Likes

“No no,” they said “How alarmist and straw-mannish to say that reducing marriage to ‘serious romance’ might open the door to other aberrations.”

1 Like

It was just a small snippet of their lives, but I felt just by their body language that you could practically see the attraction between the two women. The guy, not so much.

Hey, Jesus had two daddies.

7 Likes

Excuse me if I am a bit sarcastic…

What is so “modern” about this story? They could have married, all 3 of them, in Saudi Arabia :saudi_arabia: (and not so long ago in Utah). Are the countries where their marriage is legal suddenly “modern”? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

In a nutshell: this story needs an equal number of FFM and MMF “triads” to be OK with me. Sorry, but this is not it.

1 Like

The relationship in question is a three-sided polyamorous queer arrangement (as much about the FF as the MF), not Utah style hetero-patriarchal polygamy.

In polyamory circles, you’ll find just as many MMF triads as FFM.

8 Likes

Actual marriage equality?

Would share those reactions with you, if the video where at all convincing that Benno was involved in the relationship.

5 minute video where a wife says she doesn’t want to be in a relationship with her husband while spending those five minutes wrapped around Sierra. I don’t think one of the ladies said one word, made any form of contact or even looked at Benno. Doesn’t take a rocket scientist to see he is probably the third wheel. :smiley:

2 Likes

Maybe, but not in this article.

Once again: I am not criticizing other people’s life choices, I am criticizing the article.

Female bisexuality is still much more tolerated (or exploited, depending on how you look at it) in mainstream media than male bisexuality, unfortunately.

5 Likes

This is outrageous. Married couple getS divorced, goddamnit. \