Martha Stewart and Snoop Dog launch a TV show where they eat, drink, and hang out

Well, there goes all that street cred…

1 Like

Oh please let the cross pollination continue. Next, Martha Stewart’s voice as DLC for Call of Duty! ( ref. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LT1ycFs618g )

I know. An East Coast Kingpin sitting down with Snoop. Man, Martha better step careful when she’ back in her 'hood.

1 Like

Scene: A smokey dark room some where on the East Coast.

Minion: Hey boss, we got word Snoop Dogg is going to be at this part. Security supposed to be really light. We could take him out now.

In the background on TV is Snoop Dogg and Martha Stewart.

Snoop Dogg: MMMHMMM!!! Damn, Martha. This mac and cheese is better than mom used to make! This ain’t no generic yellow box mac and cheese, it is the real deal!

Boss: No… don’t bother. He’s already dead inside…

2 Likes

I’m sure you mean weird and awesome.

1 Like

Well, they are both felons and have served time in jail, so they both have street cred, don’t they? In fact, Martha may actually have spent more time in jail.

Possessives:

4. A less-often faced decision involves the use of apostrophes where multiple owners are named. Where two or more people own one item together, place an apostrophe before an “s” only after the second-named person. For example:

Incorrect: Bill’s and Mary’s car was a lemon, leading them to seek rescission of their contract under the state’s lemon law.

Correct: Bill and Mary’s car was a lemon, leading them to seek rescission of their contract under the state’s lemon law.

However, when two or more people own two or more items separately, each individual’s name should take the possessive form. For example:

Incorrect: Joanne and Todd’s cars were bought from the same dealer; both proved useless, even though Joanne’s car was an import and Todd’s was a domestic model.

Correct: Joanne’s and Todd’s cars were bought from the same dealer; both proved useless, even though Joanne’s car was an import and Todd’s was a domestic model.

5 Likes

Mmmm yay, wacky is the new reality show. And let’s add a show where Schwarzenegger oversees the hatching and raising of kittens, and another about a hitchhiking journey across Europe showcasing an unlikely alliance between a horse, an octopus, and Téa Leoni.

1 Like

I dunno if white collar crime has the same sort of cred, but I confess that I am not in those circles.

It’s Snoop, man. He can kick it with pretty much whomever he wants. Emphasis on ‘want’. The Double-G has standards.

“Donald says he wants to run for president and move on into the White House. Why not? It wouldn’t be the first time you pushed a black family out of their home.”

9 Likes

Have you his apologia for Disney’s The Aristocats?

2 Likes

Worked pretty well, Bing Crosby’s Merry Olde Christmas still gets remembers 40 years later.

1 Like

Hey, everyone likes cats.

1 Like

I don’t run in those circles either, but she served her time at a place nicknamed Camp Cupcake. That doesn’t have the same kind of ring as Folsom Prison.

I would like to see the kitten hatchings of which you speak. Decantings would also be acceptable.

1 Like

Same dif.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but that ship been done already sailed, way back in '04…

2 Likes

What’s wrong with The Aristocats?

I mean, everybody wants to be a cat.

3 Likes

Well, the bit where the father [redacted] with the mother while she [redacted] and [redacted] just before a goat ran in and [redacted] with the [redacted] all over the [redacted].

Ohhh… AristoCATS. My bad.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.