Marvel as an anti-vaxxer explains how "Holy-wood" sends "magic through the television" to achieve some nefarious goal

Originally published at: Marvel as an anti-vaxxer explains how "Holy-wood" sends "magic through the television" to achieve some nefarious goal | Boing Boing

4 Likes

In a few months he’ll try to pass off a pic of him on a ventilator as him using a really fancy vape pen,

21 Likes

We don’t need no education.*

(*Exceptions apply)

15 Likes

WandaVision was a documentary??

11 Likes

Hollywood who casts “magic through the television.”

AKA Jew wizards. Odd coming from someone named “Levy”, but death cults create interesting ecumenical situations.

18 Likes

29 Likes

Wait - our personalities are our 5-10 favorite movie characters?

What if all 10 are Boba Fett?

14 Likes

It’s not just Hollywood sending magic through the television. . . a powerful wizard cast a spell on me that made me buy all sorts of products I didn’t need.

See? It’s not my fault, “magic” is the reason I made all sorts of stupid decisions.

[ETA: What he’s describing is not new, this is what people who believe in mysticism and magic have espoused for a long long time-- on one hand I don’t want to shit all over someone’s religious beliefs, on the other hand “it’s bad luck to be superstitious.”]

15 Likes

Mr.

5 Likes

My goodness, he certainly used a lot of words. I wonder if he knows what half of them mean?

11 Likes

we have to get the video of him explaining his worldview after a couple of bong hits. that would be rad

9 Likes

I think I have read this book

20 Likes

When he sheds his tattoo aficionado personality it is going to cost him a pretty penny for laser treatment.

3 Likes

He really got me with “all words are spells, 'cause we spell’em, right?”… yup… totally makes sense bruh!

12 Likes

Well, you know the old ad campaign…

9 Likes

22 Likes

“Is it true you got knocked into a sarlaac pit by a blind guy?”
“Shut up!”

10 Likes

It’s really a marvelous home-brew of New Age thinking (the magic), Christianity (the spiritual), neurolinguistics (every word is a spell), and beardy boy video game weirdness.
They wake, while we sleep…

6 Likes

And they can see you through the teevee. But they turned that function off on his set. Blech.

6 Likes

We all are in various states of programming and deprogramming. There is some interesting psychological discussion there but then he jumps off a cliff and lands in a whole lot of ignorance.

3 Likes