Mary Kate and Ashley Olson's singing "Gimme Pizza" as kids feels like a bad drug trip when the video is slowed down

Originally published at: Mary Kate and Ashley Olson's singing "Gimme Pizza" as kids feels like a bad drug trip when the video is slowed down | Boing Boing

2 Likes

Everything with these two has always seemed drug induced…

(even now…)

13 Likes

I want my Mommy…

3 Likes

It’s weird seeing how the aging process has affected them differently.

5 Likes

Weirdly enough this is a meme video i’ve been joking about with my brothers for years. Another funny slowed down meme vid is a Paula Deen cooking video where she makes bacon burgers with donut buns. sadly the particular vid i saw is no longer online.

6 Likes

They both remind me of Kira from Dark Crystal.

9 Likes

It could easily be a b-side from Beck’s Mellow Gold years.

1 Like

yes but… if you speed it up 10x, you get a Perry Gripp song.

3 Likes

I was going to post that Paula Dean one. It is hands down my favorite slowed down down video. I truly lol every time I watch it.

Found it!

4 Likes

Yes! I couldn’t put my finger on it, but you nailed it!

1 Like

Weird. The Olsen on the right looks a lot like my mom when in her mid 40s. Weirder is that she thought the twins (when still quite young in Full House) looked… weird.

1 Like

Perhaps differing diets? I recall a twin study from long ago pointing possibly to that. Or, in the case of the Olsen twins now, one may be… ill? :confused:

1 Like

Didn’t one of them succumb to a drug problem at some point, or am I thinking of someone else?

2 Likes

I don’t know, but we all know of the post-career problems that have plagued child-actors.

2 Likes

Exactly; I could easily be getting them mixed up for other child actors given that sad reality, but I simply am not curious enough to google it.

3 Likes

Well they are from a family of witches.

One might even refer to the trio as the “Weird Sisters.”

3 Likes

Holy fucksocks…

How did I never make that connection before now? (Easy answer, I don’t pay much attention to celebs like that, in general.)

The family resemblance between the twins and Elizabeth is obvious, now that I see that photo of them all together…

3 Likes

I got to, “Heeyyyyy! Are you ready to plaaayyyy?!” and lost it.

3 Likes

The big secret is that they aren’t actually siblings, they’re Multiverse Variants of the same person.

6 Likes

At this point, nothing would surprise me…

4 Likes