Maskless troll at coffee shop has temper tantrum over BLM sign

:woman_shrugging:

15 Likes

Trotsky would be just rolling in his grave if he saw troglodytes like this were still using up precious air.
Maybe if the facts were presented in the framework of Veggie Tales, this bozo might get the picture:

6 Likes

Pulling them heartstrings

1 Like

I’m not sure what you mean? Do you not like videos? Skinny Puppy? Me? Should I shut up?

4 Likes

Sorry I’m a bit cryptic. Skinnypuppy hits close to home and I appreciated your sharing it so you’re pulling my heartstrings. I would never tell anyone to shut up! I really appreciate this bbs. Even if I talk a lot of nonsense that doesn’t necessarily add to a proper think tank like this.
The bozo I’m referring to is the person in the blog post, wasting everybody’s time just to have the false sense that he actually matters!
Even though I’m a bit toxic, I come in peace.

18 Likes

This time, with Covid.

6 Likes

Jesus, do people just not get their asses kicked anymore? What happened to the Nazi puncher? We need more of him.

6 Likes

anti-facist-spencer-punch|nullxnull

9 Likes

Really, @frauenfelder,
This reply is more relevant/important for readers than:

Really @frauenfelder?
I don’t feel like this juxtaposition is representative of the content, concepts, or motivation that has made this site what it is, or from which it’s importance derives.

I understand the necessity to monetize to some degree, but come on! …just really, COME ON!
WHAT HAPPENED??

…honestly, I pay a stupid $2.99/mo to do something the FCC is supposed to do already (!!! filter cellphone spam text & calls), I’d happily pay the same to keep the lights on at boingboing

That said, I do not think that should encompass a paywall. Gimme some stupid badge, like a PBS sponsor, and keep boingboing free & content-based, not riddled with irrelevant ads

The originally attached image comprises a boingboing article on Nazi symbols coopted by
the current president of the United States of America
with
the ultimate drink holder for your couch

2 Likes

I had no idea that gay racists existed in New York. Doesn’t he know he’s next on the list?

2 Likes

It’s just bean grinding away.

7 Likes

I doubt he shops there.
He definitely won’t ever be served there from now on, unless of course they spit in his coffee, but that’s pretty gross and may even be worse than him asking for the sign to be taken down.

1 Like

I am hearing you! I am beginning to think it is high time for people like this idiot to get knocked right on their asses. If it starts happening often enough, they’ll learn to wear their masks and shut their festering puke-holes. I don’t believe in or advocate violence either, but these fuckheads are endangering public safety, and lines must be drawn. Same for the fascists. They pose a terroristic threat and must be stomped in every corner.

1 Like

This was in Bed Stuy of all places, a historically black neighborhood.

5 Likes

Don’t be cruel to the pregnant man.

2 Likes

I don’t think they’ll learn a goddamn thing. And even if one does, there are ten more right behind him ready to show just how little empathy and critical thinking skills they have.

However, time’s fucking up. I think enough people are on the bus at this point and public shaming both irl and on social media is finally becoming not only acceptable, but imperative. I always saw those videos of packed subway cars with some bigot harassing a poor Muslim girl and wondered how the fuck they could just sit there and do nothing. Let this moment be an end of that shit.

10 Likes

People seem to have forgotten the meaning of private business. Not everything is a public service. Call the police on this @sshole.

1 Like

Wish I could locate the tweet (sometime in the past few weeks) where I saw this point summed up perfectly by someone more eloquent than me (I’ll have to paraphrase):

“It’s hard to acknowledge your white privilege when your life hasn’t amounted to shit despite all of the advantages it confers upon you.”

Immediately thought of it when I saw this toolbox.

14 Likes

No matter what he ordered, it would have been coffee, black.

So it mattered to him too. :slight_smile:

Then just to piss him off, I would have kept redoing the order. Make some lousy tea, then decaf coffee, then a cup of steamed milk, then just water… until he really got mad and did something to get himself arrested

2 Likes

A lot of people seem to imagine the word only in there that doesn’t exist. A when a normal person sees “black lives matter”, they read that black lives matter. When a racist moron reads it, they see “only black lives matter” and get all riled up and racist about a word that is not there. So the argument about an imaginary “only” is to fight back with an “all”.

4 Likes