Matt Gaetz binged on erectile dysfunction drugs at parties, says GOP senator

Looks like they are already sharpening their knives for Gaetz.

People with more skeletons than a Halloween display should probably avoid inter-party conflicts.

7 Likes

It’s an energy drink - they already taste like sweetened chilled runoff water.

As always with the Gaetz stories, I look at the photo and can’t be sure if the BoingBoing Midjourney elves have been at work or not.

11 Likes

Governor of Florida, maybe–I understand he’s planning a run when DeSantis is term-limited out.

But Speaker of the House? Not happening. He’s got too many enemies in the House in his own party, as articles like this show. He’d need Democratic votes, and who the fuck is going to vote for Gaetz?

Although having Gaetz as Speaker and applying the Hastert Rule would be completely on brand for the modern GOP.

7 Likes

Hm, and here I always thought that walking around with a hard-on at parties
was a bad look. Maybe I just wasn’t attending the right parties.

Or in the wrong state.

7 Likes

Insert (let them fight) gif again. Rinse and repeat every time they focus on each other and let the rest of the country catch a breather.

6 Likes

Without the ED drugs, that huge forehead would deflate and his face would cave in.

7 Likes

Matt Gaetz being permanently under the effect of ED drugs after a lifetime of abuse would partially explain why he’s such a huge dick.

Though actually that would suggest he’s also been mainlining Preparation H.

12 Likes

Danny Masterson could use a roommate. No rush, he won’t be going anywhere soon.

4 Likes

First read the headline as “BINGed” which made me think, is that like “boofed”? Which made me think of that OTHER total ass - Brett M. Kavanaugh. Ugh, no more of this for today.

3 Likes

What a charming individual.

6 Likes

That sounds like a careful way of avoiding any claim that he was using illegal drugs.

11 Likes

Because his maybe adopted maybe trafficked Cuban son Nestor (which is still part of a story that exists in this dude’s sketchy background that is only one of many WTF stories) was very impressionable at the time.

5 Likes

“E.D. medicine” and “energy drinks”

5 Likes

I was joking. Horrifying to think, though, that he’s probably a shoe-in for Governor of Floriduh.

2 Likes

It’s pretty much the generic ‘gin and tonic’ equivalent for the middle-aged bro culture though.

3 Likes

Flaccid forehead isn’t pretty.

7 Likes

I know the “good old days” never really existed. Nevertheless, I do long for a time past, a golden era when I didn’t have to think about the state of Matt Gaetz’s genitals. Or about Matt Gaetz, come to that.

The only thoughts I want to have about Matt Gaetz are “Whatever happened to him anyway?” or “Can a mountain lion really eat an entire Representative, leaving no trace except a few bloody paw-prints?”

8 Likes

That poor lion it was stiff as a board for weeks

9 Likes

Can is a different question altogether from should. GERD is real.

5 Likes

That’s some big dick energy right there. His head is swole with it. (-‸ლ)

Separated at birth?

6 Likes