Matt Gaetz calls to abolish the DOJ and FBI "if they do not come to heel" (video)

Originally published at: Matt Gaetz calls to abolish the DOJ and FBI "if they do not come to heel" (video) | Boing Boing

13 Likes

What’s Gaetz trying to hide, eh?

19 Likes

CPAC is the Khristian Krime Kaucous

38 Likes

Joshua Jackson Accountability GIF by HULU

14 Likes

N*zi Prom. Every fucking year, it never fails to terrify. Pure uncut Fascism.

25 Likes

Have they got a Golden Trump statue this year?

14 Likes

21 Likes

Don’t know, but Trump will be there this year, and odds are, he’s going to hump the flag. TRADITION!

16 Likes

Perhaps he just loves yelling TLAs.

4 Likes

And of course by “back on our side,” he means, “The only legitimate use of the DOJ and the FBI is the prosecution and investigation of Democrats.”

12 Likes

I’ve got a TLA* for him:

FU

* two

7 Likes

What we need is to abolish the GOP as it stands today.

5 Likes

No, I’d be more up for splitting it. You got your maga fascists KKK’rs on one side, and the other one with the likes of John McCain and maybe Michael Steele on the other.

3 Likes

Yeah the left would tend to veer right these days without the extreme right. Unless we could have AOC in power please.

2 Likes

McCain’s dead. The supposed “other side” of the Republican party has either already split away or they are just fine with the Nazification of their party as long as they get tax breaks.

10 Likes

very true

12 Likes

i think the democrat establishment would disagree with you. they veered right because of the right. ( see also: bill clinton. )

rather than splitting up the republican party, let’s split up the democrats into the rightward leaning democrats and everyone else

but only after the republicans are shown the door, and or the inside of jail cells

6 Likes

5 Likes

The DOJ and the FBI coming to heel? I think he has that backwards.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.