Matt Gaetz’s positive spin on lesbians being raped and losing their body autonomy is non-sense

Trebuchets are great for yeeting! Good ones are just as fatal as guillotines, but somehow more satisfying in that the entire corpus of the yeeted is rendered to pulp.

Can I say yeet again? I love that word, the kids are all right.

12 Likes

There are 330 million people in America. So long as one of them is not living miserably under their boot, they can and intend to get worse.

11 Likes

Rocket-assisted yeeting right into the goddamn sun.
(It is a good word.)

And after everyone is living miserably under their boot, they’ll still get worse by ratcheting up the horrors they inflict, since they’ve set the baseline and they figure they can get away with more…

8 Likes

At this rate, I will eventually run out of apt gifs & memes expressing my boiling rage.

But not today:

9 Likes

12 Likes

I have said before that they will always be as evil as they think they can possibly get away with. And then push a little further than that. This will continue until they are stopped. Period.

10 Likes

Steve Buscemi Laughing GIF by Fargo

6 Likes

Nothing would tickle me more than a Gaetz flying ass over teakettle through the air over the moderately large distance a trebuchet could attain. The optimum landing area would be an incline which ameliorated the harm a direct impact onto a horizontal or vertical plane would provide. However any benefit provided by the incline would be negated by the field of cactus slathered in lime juice in which said incline would be covered.

2 Likes

Want. Most want.

1 Like

that’s…
oddly specific.

i have limes.

5 Likes

As long as the cactus aren’t of a protected variety.

1 Like

2 Likes

Just an overly large patch of your typical prickly pear; Opuntia engelmannii or ficus-indica perhaps. A large enough patch which would be impossible to miss. Although, I don’t think any violent movement of the limbs on Gaetz’s part would alter the general trajectory in an appreciable way. The risk of a miss might be lessened by binding him securely, but the windmilling of the arms and futilely spastic leg-kicking inevitably accompanying his swooping arc would be worth it.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.